Sr Salesforce Admin at OutboundEngine
OutboundEngine is hiring an Sr Salesforce Admin!
OutboundEngine is one of the fastest growing tech startup companies in the nation, named a 2020 “Best Places to Work” by Builtin Austin. Since 2012, OutboundEngine has helped over 10,000 small business owners and independent professionals attract and retain high potential customers. Our office is located approximately 10 minutes south of Downtown Austin at Four Barton Skyway (near South Mopac).
OutboundEngine is looking for a Sr. Salesforce Admin to join our Operations team. You will be working across multiple departments to integrate salesforce, maintain system health, data maintenance, troubleshoot and root cause any issues for resolutions.
What you will do:
- Work with Finance, Customer Success, Sales and other stakeholders to implement and manage integrations to real-time and batched 3rd party systems
- Experience integrating Salesforce with system using web services and app exchange apps
- Monitor, assess and report on Salesforce system health and usage. Identify needed system improvements
- Monitor performance and scalability and refactor existing sub-optimal features
- Assist with data maintenance, imports, exports, and updates using data loader
- Release/change management, using multiple sandboxes and change sets
- Independently review requests and troubleshoot issues to understand technical deficiencies of the product, define root causes, and implement proactive resolution design or solution.
- Knowledge of integrations, third-party integration tools and ETL with Salesforce
- Demonstrated ability to work across platforms, participate in multiple projects, and solve technical and business problems
- Strong documentation and training skills
- Active Salesforce Certified Administrator certification preferred
- 5+ years of experience
- Batch Apex Knowledge (Nice to have)
- Zuora Knowledge (Nice to have)
What’s In It For You
- Competitive compensation with 401(k)
- 100% Paid Insurance (medical, dental, vision, life and disability).
- Generous paid time off, plus the last two weeks of the year off
- Monthly snack stipend, monthly lunch and cold brew on tap!
- An awesome work environment and positive work culture, which celebrates employee success!
No relocation assistance is available