Sr. Technical Solutions Architect - Infrastructure Integration at Bright Health
- Collaborates with key members in the business, Infrastructure, and acquisition stakeholders to define the capabilities and solutions for integration.
- Lead architecture discussions and proof of concept buildouts for acquisition and technology customers.
- Drive the deployment of customer workloads into Azure by providing deployment guidance, supporting the development of the customers’ cloud adoption model, and providing appropriate recommendations to overcome blockers.
- Regularly take part in deep-dive education and hands-on design exercises to create technology migration solutions to support existing, transitioning and future state of technology environments.
- Create and present architectural collateral to help senior executives and technologists understand the solution.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Twelve (12)+ years of experience in architecture, design, implementation, and support of highly distributed applications, e.g., having an architectural sense for ensuring availability, reliability and scalability is necessary.
- Eight (8)+ years direct experience designing large-scale, global Infrastructure solutions with Microsoft Azure
- Five (5)+ years of experience in “migrating” on premise workloads to the cloud required.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the Microsoft Azure stack including (at a minimum) PaaS, IaaS, Storage, SQL, NSGs, Redis, VNETs, Availability Zones, Azure Traffic Manager and Azure Active Directory
- Significant experience with networking concepts including subnetting, routing, routing protocols, firewalls and traffic managers (both local and global)
- Strong understanding of automation in Azure including API Management, ARM Templates and/or Terraform. Proven experience implementing Infrastructure as Code
- Expert level knowledge of Disaster Recovery architecture including data replication, RPO and RTO
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership and manage technical projects, including identification of project scope, requirements, deliverables, and coordination of project design and implementation activities
- Prior experience with SOX, HIPAA and SOC 2 regulations
- Direct experience with ITSM and ITIL practices.
- Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, emerging computing trends and deployment projects (where necessary, managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus).
- Ability to drive hands-on technical engagements with the customers and guide them through Azure infrastructure adoption.
- Prior M&A Integration experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or equivalent experience required, Master’s degree preferred.