Sr. Territory Sales Manager, MSSP at CrowdStrike
About the Role
- Exceed quota targets by establishing and managing revenue generating partnerships with strategic MSSP and MDR partners across North America.
- Develop and execute go-to-market plans for partners to incorporate and sell CrowdStrike products as part of their managed security services. This will require collaboration with cross-functional teams, including Legal, Sales Operations, Marketing, and Customer Support.
- Scope, negotiate and bring to closure partnership agreements.
- Establish access and maintain relationships with key decision makers across MSSP partners to drive all pertinent issues related to sales strategy and goal attainment.
- Present and promote CrowdStrike’s value proposition and capabilities that enable MSSP partners to build a profitable CrowdStrike business.
- Generate and accurately forecast pipeline of deals with MSSP and MDR partners.
This position is open to candidates located in Austin, TX or the Bay Area.
What You’ll Need
- 3 years of full sales cycle experience, preferably in field sales managing enterprise accounts or large, strategic partners
- 5+ years of total experience
- Experience selling to Managed Security Service Providers (MSSP) a plus
- Alliance or Partner management experience a plus
- Saas selling experience a plus
- Ability to travel up to 35%.