RigUp is changing the way work is done in the energy industry. Each one of our teams exists to move us closer to our north star -- “to empower the people who power the world.” The Sales and Customer Success teams encompass all things revenue, customer education, and onboarding. These teams consist of new business sales account executives, post-sales professionals, sales enablement, and sales operations that ensure our customers are set up for success through the entire customer journey.
We're looking for a strategic account executive to add to our midstream sales team that can drive growth as we expand our offering. You love learning what matters to your potential customers and delivering them a solution. You prioritize listening over talking and relationship-building over pitching. You will be a key member of taking RigUp's platform to the next level. You can recognize opportunities and turn leads into long-lasting partnerships. With extensive product knowledge and understanding of industry trends, you will communicate directly with clients and prospects, understand their individual needs, and recommend products or services that maximize value. You get excited about finding new accounts, as well as growing within accounts to build champions and increase adoption.
What you will be doing:
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Expand within accounts through networking and turn them into long term partnerships
- Present RigUp labor solutions offering to our midstream customers
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients to understand and address their needs
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues clients may have
- Meet quarterly and annual growth goals
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care
What you should have:
- Demonstrated 5+ years of sales, strategic planning, consulting, or business development experience.
- 2+ years experience within Midstream O&G preferred
- Knowledge and interest in energy markets
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work closely with product team to customize solutions to fit client needs
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Travel: This role will require 50% travel > 2-3 Days, 2-3 Weeks Per Month
- Preferred Location: Austin, TX or Denver, CO
- Additional locations: Pittsburgh, PA; Houston, TX; Tulsa, OK, New Orleans, LA
- Full health, dental, and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO and work flexibility
- 401(k) with 4% match
- 75% tuition reimbursement on continuing education
- $2,000 annual vacation stipend starting on your 3rd anniversary
- Catered breakfast, daily lunch stipend, and a fully stocked kitchen
- Regular off-site activities, happy hours, and intramural sports leagues
- Office in the heart of downtown Austin
RigUp is a technology company that's building a platform to better support the energy workforce. Through the industry’s largest marketplace, we’re improving the lives of contractors and helping service providers and operators find the people who will get the job done. Headquartered in Austin, TX, and backed by Founder’s Fund, Quantum Energy Partners, and Silicon Valley Bank, we’ve raised $123.8 Million in funding to support our mission to change the way work is done in the oilfield.
Our goal is to make RigUp an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!