Strategic Account Executive at Rev.com
Who we are looking for:
Rev is looking for a Strategic Account Executive (SAE) to partner with key Enterprise customers to find new ways for them to leverage our services. They will be responsible for building relationships deep and wide across their book of business, qualifying new prospects, and managing deals to closure.
After proving out a new market approach over the last 12 months with awesome results we are now expanding the team. This SAE will have the opportunity to make an impact on a fast-evolving team with all the resources available of a fast-growing, venture-backed company.
What you will do:
You will be responsible for managing Rev’s largest prospects and customers while penetrating and growing your book. This SAE will need to expand and build new relationships with senior line of business owners and executive stakeholders (CTOs, CIOs, CPO/VP of Product) to uncover new opportunities for Rev.
You will bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future.
Who you are:
- You have 8+ years of sales experience and a track record of personally selling and closing complex deals to enterprises and software companies with deal sizes of >$100K.
- Successful track record of exceeding quota in strategic sales with C-level prospects
- Strong background in large account planning and expansion
- Competitiveness: an appetite to do more, faster, bigger, and better than others
- High energy and the ability to establish trust and credibility with prospects and customers
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, solve problems and think on your feet
- Self-motivated, driven and accountable.
- Background in speech to text services and selling a usage-based pricing model is a plus
Rev.com is a successful company, headquartered in San Francisco, with a second office in downtown Austin. Founded in 2010 by MIT engineers, Rev has attracted funding from Silicon Valley's strongest and most respected venture capital firms.
Recently named in Forbes’ list of America’s Most Promising Artificial Intelligence Companies, Rev is shaping the way people work with AI. Rev is a marketplace for remote work with the mission to create 1 million work-from-home jobs by 2025. We currently have a network of 18,000 freelancers (Revvers) around the globe and have well over 100,000+ customers, including companies like Amazon, Google, Airbnb, and more.
Rev’s services include audio transcription, video captions, document translations, and automatic speech recognition. Learn more about Rev on our “about us” page and check out our thousands of 5-star reviews.
- Expanding career opportunities as the team grows
- Grow your perspective, skills and career path through direct exposure to Rev executives.
- Grow your earnings (we want to reward you for your hard work & the company’s success!)
- Be apart of a strong team with an amazing culture
- Employee stock options
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401(k) plan & Flexible Spending Account
- Downtown Austin location with free parking
- $100 monthly Uber allowance
- Employee-driven team building activities like zip lining, rock climbing, trivia nights, theme parks, etc.
- Unlimited PTO (yes, you read that right)
- Office perks (stocked kitchen, team events, your own desk budget, etc.)