The Strategic Team is a critical component of our go-to-market strategy and presents an outstanding opportunity to work on strategic sales cycles with our largest customers across a broad range of industries. We work hard, but also prioritize our fun, collaborative, and well-balanced culture. As a rapidly growing organization, opportunities for internal growth and career development are plentiful!About the role
The Strategic Team is a critical component of our go-to-market strategy and presents an outstanding opportunity to work on strategic sales cycles with our largest customers across a broad range of industries. We work hard, but also prioritize our fun, collaborative, and well-balanced culture. As a rapidly growing organization, opportunities for internal growth and career development are plentiful!What you’ll do
- Break into net new logos within our largest customer segment
- Build account action plans to help identify appropriate expansion strategies
- Combine the interests of multiple buyers to drive account revenue growth
- Work with cross functional teammates in Customer Success, Product, Sales Engineering, Marketing, and more
- You will master the art of discovery, and inspire new use cases where Miro can tackle our customer’s challenges
- Be a key component in ensuring we have accurate data in our CRM to drive the strategy for our future growth
- Achieve monthly/quarterly quotas of pipeline and closed business
- 6+ years of closing experience with a tech/SaaS organization
- Experience closing enterprise-level deals. Bonus points for experience closing 7-figure deals!
- Experience selling at the CxO level
- Strong prospecting, territory planning, and team-selling experience
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You have the ability to grow rapport and relationships with potential clients
- You have a positive outlook that can maneuver through ambiguity and an ability to work and collaborate with a growing team
- You are curious: always looking for a chance to learn, grow and give/receive feedback
- This is an opportunity to be part of an early team in Austin and work with some of the largest companies in the world. You will also play an integral part in helping to build out our GTM playbook in the strategic segment.
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.