The Strategic Team is a critical component of our go-to-market strategy and presents an outstanding opportunity to work on strategic sales cycles with our largest customers across a broad range of industries. We work extremely hard, but also prioritize our fun, collaborative, and well-balanced culture. As a rapidly growing company, opportunities for internal growth and career development are plentiful!About the role
As a Strategic Account Executive you will focus on both net-new logo acquisition into accounts 10k+ in employee size, in addition to expansion within your book of business. You’ll use research to gain insight into customer challenges, identify key stakeholders, and challenge customers' thinking about how Miro can transform the way businesses work. Our goal is to create great customer experiences by being Miro product experts and consulting with customers to identify the needs and pain points.What you’ll do
- Break into net new logos within our largest customer segment
- Build account action plans within your book of business to help identify appropriate expansion strategies
- Combine the interests of multiple client stakeholders to drive account revenue growth
- Reach out to new trials/users within customers to expand use cases and drive more revenue
- Work with cross functional teammates in Customer Success, Product, Sales Engineering, Marketing, and more
- You will master the art of discovery, and inspire new use cases where Miro can solve our customer’s challenges
- Be a key component in ensuring we have accurate data in our CRM to drive the strategy for our future growth
- Achieve monthly/quarterly quotas of pipeline and closed business
- 6+ years of closing experience with a tech/SaaS company
- Experience closing enterprise-level deals. Bonus points for experience closing 7-figure deals!
- Experience and comfort selling at the CxO level
- Strong prospecting, territory planning, and team-selling experience
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have the ability to grow rapport and relationships with potential clients
- You have a great attitude that can maneuver through ambiguity and ability to work and collaborative with a growing team
- You are curious: always looking for an opportunity to learn, grow and give/receive feedback
- This is an opportunity to be part of an early team in Austin and work with some of the largest companies in the world. You will also play an integral part in helping to build out our GTM playbook in the strategic segment.
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Scrappy startup environment with hyper growth potential where you’ll learn best in class skills
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam, New York, & Europe
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
Check out our career page for all our open roles or hop onto this Miro board to learn more about us!