Strategic Account Manager
At Enboarder, we are driving the global shift to experience-driven onboarding. Have you ever raved to your family about how great the paperwork process was during your first day on a new job? Nobody does! They get excited about the people they’ve met and their connection to the company culture. We believe if you’re waiting until day 1 to make a connection, you’re way behind! Help us help business leaders see the light.
We’re on the lookout for our next wave of key team members to grow our team in Austin. We’re early days, but gaining momentum, with some impressive scores already on the board.
Would you consider yourself a dynamically skilled Account Manager, confident in building connections and providing value up, down and sideways throughout a business? This is a truly consultative sales role, meant for someone with a hunger for creative technology solutions.
We are deep in search for a Strategic Account Manager, responsible for spreading success across our 10-15 largest customers, Fortune 500 industry leaders. It’s a big role, so you better bring a big appetite. We’re ready to be impressed.
If this has you intrigued, then perhaps we should chat about bringing you into the family!
A little about us
We’re Enboarder, a Sydney-born, B2B SaaS HR tech company, launched in 2015. In that time, we have grown from two people with a brilliant idea, to 40 people across Australia, EMEA and the US. We transform employee onboarding into an ongoing, engaging, rich and consistent experience. That’s why we call it ‘experience-driven’ onboarding. By providing all the tools necessary for organizations to maximize employee engagement for today’s digital generation, we enable HR to design beautiful, engaging digital content that delivers automatically along bespoke timelines straight to mobile. Simple to build, simple to consume, powerful impact.
As we grew quickly in 2019, we developed a hub in Austin, as our US center to support our customers that already include big global brands, such as Eventbrite, EA Games, McDonalds, Compass, Pitney Bowes, Alaska Airlines, Sprint and Verizon, to name a few. Plus our engagement, feedback and NPS speaks for itself.. Our clients love us!
About the opportunity
Off the back of substantial growth in the North American market, and a recent promotion, we’re looking for a talented, innovative and business savvy Strategic Enterprise Account Manager.
With a smaller, yet strategic territory of named accounts, you will be creating meaningful relationships with multiple decision-makers and navigating complex organizations throughout the entire sales lifecycle of discovery, diagnosis, design and delivery.
What would a normal week look like in this role?
- Set your own schedule - creative prospecting, demo’s, closing… we don’t believe in unnecessary internal meetings, so your weeks will be fluid to your style.
- You will be responsible for fully immersing yourself into the business of our largest customers, building and maintaining relationships across the C-suite, HR, IT, Legal, Finance, etc.
- You will deliver amazing product demos that WOW, provide insightful technical answers, and recommend consultative solutions to help make onboarding about people rather than process.
- You’ll be the voice of the customer to the Product team, ensuring that our product is enhanced for our customers in a timely fashion.
- Your experience will be used to help scale processes, including lead generation, presentation, negotiation, and more.
- You will work with the Marketing team to develop case studies from our amazing customers.
- As a senior member of the team, we’ll lean on you to better the salespeople around you, sharing your strong knowledge of the craft.
First and foremost, you’ll live the same values as us (more about those under our Company Description). Our team culture is the most critical element as we move through this high growth phase. Following closely behind that is a passion for what you do and motivation to do great things. We want people who are excited to get out of bed every day to be an integral part of the success of Enboarder – We love Mondays just as much as Fridays here.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- You’re a natural people person with a proven track record in the large enterprise space, and can understand pain points that clients are facing to diagnose personalized solutions – a master of complex solution selling
- You’ll be smart, curious and convincing – we have an incredible product and want to help shape and improve the employee experience for organizations all around the world
- Strong executive presence, with exposure to Director and C-level executives
- 8+ years experience selling B2B SaaS products, ideally in the HR space to HR professionals
- A strong HR network certainly helps
- We’re a very transparent company with a focus on continuous improvement, so a willingness to take on coaching and feedback is a must
- The ability to remain flexible and deal with ambiguity – you will never have a dull day!
- Strong teamwork ethic, with a willingness to roll up your sleeves
- Creativity, ability to think outside of the box, and innovative problem solving – our company is extremely nimble and responds to customer demands and challenges faster than most
- Comfortable digesting financial statements and ability to relate executive objectives to our solution
What we can offer you?
- Competitive compensation - strong base and uncapped commission
- · Enjoy Australian standards of vacation (4 weeks), generous 401k and health insurances for you and your family
- We offer most of the standard perks that other start-ups do (company options, best in class tech to help you crush it, flexibility, social events, paid parental leave), but with heaps of global exposure
- We maintain a true culture of work smart, play hard, where most of our goals are team goals. When the team wins, we all win
- We are far from a face-time company. No 9 to 5's here. You will be empowered to work autonomously to suit your lifestyle
- A unique week of onboarding at our global HQ in Sydney, Australia
- Moderate travel across North America (mainly in the U.S.)
- A chance to shape employee engagement and onboarding best practices in the NAMER region
- Being part of our next wave of growth in America, you will be largely influential in creating and driving the culture in our Austin hub
Think this sounds like a match made in heaven? What’s next...
Someone who shares our values and displays the same spirited and untiring energy is what really counts. Apply now with a cover letter telling us who you are, how you work and why you are attracted to this role. We like quirks, so get creative and show us some fun!
Here at Enboarder we pride ourselves on being an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All applicants will be treated with the strictest confidence, and all information collected will be stored in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 and Australian Privacy Principles.