Can you see yourself playing a critical role at an ambitious, future-focused company with a team that values quality and works hard to achieve big goals? We are growing fast and need you!
Molecula’s vision is to unlock human potential through the power of real-time data. Our core technology is an enterprise feature store that solves today’s massive data readiness problem by giving companies access to big data faster than ever before to power cutting-edge technologies. We are a burgeoning startup with a passionate team of dedicated engineers, designers, and business experts determined to make a positive impact.
Molecula is looking for a Strategic Alliances Director who will set the foundation for partners/channel at Molecula and who will ultimately build a team of Partner Managers to drive revenue through our channel. We are looking for someone who is passionate about building and delivering enterprise grade software/SaaS services and who will push the boundaries on how data is accessed today. In addition, we are looking for someone with deep technical and domain expertise in data technology and infrastructure.
You will be responsible for developing and managing successful relationships with named strategic partners across GSIs, other SIs, Technology partners, and AI/Analytic platform vendors - driving opportunities and revenue through these strategic partnerships.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a proven track record in forming successful, strategic partnerships with System Integrators, Technology companies like Snowflake, DataRobot, Databricks, Jupiter Notebooks, Salesforce, Confluent, Five Tran, - as well as AI Platforms like C3,ai. We are looking for someone who has experienced great success in similar roles and brings with them an extensive network. Ideally we would like to find someone with a background in direct sales in the Information Management, Data Analytics, or Data Warehousing space who has been responsible for the end to end partnership lifecycle.
- Identify target partners and establish strategic partnerships with clear goals, objectives and timelines
- Developing joint business plans with our Partners to satisfy mutually agreed upon goals and objectives
- Managing and developing joint solution programs, pipeline and enablement to maximize net new sales revenue from partners
- Leveraging your existing network of relationships to establish strategic alignment from the top-down.
- Managing the day-to-day relationships with SIs ( large and highly matrixed Partners)
- Responsible for on-boarding, account management, forecasting, business reviews and Q&A
- Set up GTM relationship -Co-sell, re-sell or OEM and close sales opportunities
- Work with our direct sales org on the Partner engagement model
- Responsible for partners pipeline, quota and bookings
- Responsible to work with sales and solution engineers around technical requirements and integrations
Who you are...
- Amazing Salesperson. You have a desire, even an obsession, to bring new customers into Molecula via partners
- Sales Performer. Strong business development skills with the ability to multitask on opportunities and solution development efforts, & prioritize well in a dynamic work environment.
- Strategic Alliances Experience . Extensive experience managing different types of strategic partners with direct sales experience in Enterprise Sales a plus. Proven success in SI management building long-term, productive partnerships.
- Strong communication and presentation skills. And the ability to strategize with partners and customers around technical strategy and architecture.
- Domain expertise. Experience developing partnerships within this analytics domain ie, data infrastructure, databases, AI or ML solutions, or other data related technologies
- Excellent communicator. You are a superior communicator, with strong business development skills and executive presence.
What You’ll Need (The Basics):
- MBA preferred and BA/BS degree required
- At least 8 years experience in alliances, business development, channel sales or strategic partnerships
- Extremely organized and meticulous
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with day to day execution with partners
- Experience with selling SaaS solutions
- Technically knowledgeable about the big data, data science or AI domain
- Have strong people management skills and experience
- Strong presentation and spokesperson skills
- Enthusiasm for a fast-growing, fast-changing environment
You are the ideal candidate, if:
- You are a self starter, quick learner and like to dig deep
- You enjoy a cross functional set of responsibilities and collaboration
- You have worked with and are passionate about big data or artificial intelligence (AI)
- You have solid quantitative skills and demonstrated experience using data analytics to solve business challenges
- You have product skills: the ability to learn new products and evaluate them in the competitive environment
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, with the drive and the ability to deal with ambiguity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.