Acrisure Technology Group (ATG) is a fast paced, AI-driven team building innovative software to disrupt the $6T+ insurance industry. Our mission is to help the world share its risk more intelligently to power a more vibrant economy. To do this, we are transforming insurance distribution and underwriting into a science.
At the core of our operating model is our technology: we’re building the premier AI Factory in the world for risk and applying it at the center of Acrisure, a privately held company recognized as one of the world's top 10 insurance brokerages and the fastest growing insurance brokerage globally. By using the latest technology and advances in AI to push the boundaries of understanding risk, we are systematically converting data into predictions, insights, and choices, and we believe we can remove the constraints associated with scale, scope, and learning that have existed in the insurance industry for centuries.
We are a small team of extremely high caliber engineers with a diverse background across industries and technologies. Our engineers have worked at large companies like Google and Amazon, high frequency trading companies like Two Sigma and Jump Trading, and a variety of smaller startups, including successful startup founders.
As a Strategic Customer Success Specialist, you will serve as a critical lead evangelizing ATG’s product across Acrisure’s Agency Partner network. Agency Partners are a diverse group of entrepreneurial insurance brokers that are core to our overall Tech-Enabled Broker strategy. You will work directly with our Product and Success leadership team to develop success programs, drive engagement, and promote the growth of our Agency Partners through the usage and adoption of ATG’s digital solutions. As a tech-enablement Engagement Manager, you will serve in an exciting role to drive product growth within our Agency Partners, fueling revenue growth and sharing success stories across the organization. You are driven by fast-moving solutions, understand the importance of adopting digital platforms, and are natural with client development to build long-term partnerships and trust with key customers.
Here are some of the ways in which you’ll achieve impact:
Serve as a first-line Success Engagement Specialist with Agency Partners in the field
- Handle product support and usage issues with hands-on involvement with Agency Partners
- Escalate critical risks or functional product gaps in ATG’s fast-evolving solution
- Be able to articulate and demonstrate current product functionality
- Understand broker use cases to relate ATG’s solution to Agency Partners
- Track engagements and proactively follow-up with Agency Partner needs
- Bridge back to product to serve as a front-line feedback resource, informing ongoing product development
- Be able to perform ATG solution walkthroughs and demos to showcase current functionality while speaking to future product development efforts and timelines
Develop & Implement Partner Success Programs to promote product adoption and business value
- Develop and implement Partner Success programs to drive customer product usage
- Identify Super Users in the field for regular engagement, usage gaps and product feedback sessions
- Formalize a Super User program to evangelize product, share best practices and highlight success stories
- Track Agency Partner usage, adoption and value realization trends across ATG’s products
- Understand product usage dashboards to identify struggling customers and devise a plan to engage
Customer first mentality. Own high-touch field questions, product updates and engagement
- Craft and execute high-touch communications with our Agency Partners
- Partner with Product, Success and Marketing to develop and implement product and success-related engagement programs, including regular webinars, office hours, Q&A and creative outreach channels
- Timely and professional Agency Partner communications and responses. Innate ability to develop trusted relationships across Acrisure’s home office and Agency Partner network.
- Flexible, able to operate with ambiguity, where we may not have an answer, but transparent, candid dialog with our customers is a strategy priority
You may be fit for this role if you are:
- High energy. You bring passion and enthusiasm to your work and are highly productive in a fast-paced environment with little oversight on a day-to-day basis.
- You are adept at solving real world business and product adoption challenges. You are comfortable with data and ambiguity, and able to independently delve into customer behaviors and usage across ATG’s product set.
- An expert at multi-tasking and prioritization. You enjoy balancing customer priorities and demands.
- Diverse in your perspective. Your unique, non-traditional perspective enhances our team’s engagement with customers and brings a fresh set of ideas to identify and solve product adoption resistance points.
- Capable of driving success in any condition. You have an owner’s mentality and are independently able to be proactive and anticipate customer needs and concerns. You seek out information in an unstructured environment, solving problems and delivering results in challenging situations.
- A concise and effective communicator. You can distill complex product designs into concise takeaways and WIIFMs (“what’s-in-it-for-me) to communicate effectively across all levels and functions.
- A natural relationship-builder. Able to build trust quickly with internal stakeholders and customers with a high degree of empathy and a team-first collaborative attitude.
- Work experience: 3+ years of work experience -- at a software/digital consulting firm and/or operating experience at a high-growth enterprise software, SaaS, or consumer internet business highly preferred. Candidates with a mix of both product and customer-facing experiences are highly preferred.
- Academics: Undergraduate degree in marketing, communications, economics or a diverse liberal arts major
- Location: Willing and able to work from the headquarters in Austin, Texas (preferred), with Austin-based candidates considered highly preferred.
It’s not expected that any single candidate would have expertise across all of these areas. If you are a strong customer engagement lead and eager to drive impact through evangelizing digital platforms, we are eager to talk to you.