Strategic Partnerships Associate at Unity
The Strategic Partnerships Associate is a critical Unity team member that identifies and drives partnerships and business development opportunities with the leading gaming and technology platforms, F500 enterprises spanning media & entertainment, manufacturing, retail and more. Unity is seeking experienced strategy, partnerships &/or finance professionals with the necessary analysis, business modeling, product assessment, and partner enablement support to grow existing partnerships and establish new market relationships.
You will perform marketplace analysis, conduct company-specific research, and develop industry and product POVs. Developing materials that inspire partners and prospects with the Unity story, and build business cases based on joint technology, investments and critical metrics. You will own work plans to keep established partner relationships tracking towards shared business objectives and help the pursuit team achieve its goals. You will earn the opportunities to collaborate with partners and mentors to prepare you for the next level.
Working with Unity’s Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Legal teams to support the business development process, you will be adept at understanding Unity’s portfolio of technology solutions and translating its value in the context of the evolving RT3D ecosystem. You should become comfortable with complex B2B deals and demonstrate an ability to collaborate with a cross-functional team.
What you’ll be doing
- Stay abreast of relevant industry trends and the competitive landscape to identify prospective partners who will enable Unity to address user and developer needs, tackle industry problems, and accelerate growth
- Pitch your constructed ideas to the leads around growth opportunities that align with our priorities
- Build new shared success partnership models to accelerate Unity’s key business initiatives
- Provide business intelligence and operational support (e.g., business models, return on investment calculations, etc.) throughout the deal cycle -- from establishing commercial terms to maintaining our commitments to our partners
- Work with the partnerships leads, the marketing and other key partners to develop value propositions around new joint go-to-market programs, partnership expansion, and case studies
What we’re looking for
- Understanding of the real-time 3D landscape (gaming, cloud, mobile, AR/VR, and enterprise) is essential
- Strong culture fit that aligns with Unity’s values – Users First | Best Ideas Win | In it Together | Go Bold
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Ability to influence without authority, build consensus, and thrive within a team and company leading an ambiguous and constantly evolving marketplace
- Committed, self-starter, highly organized, detail oriented with the ability to move quickly and navigate uncertainty without a playbook
You might also have
- Experience within management consulting or investment banking
- Project or Program Management experience; PMP, Lean Six Sigma or similar Professional Certification
- A strong track record of overachieving objectives
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.