Billd is an exciting new FinTech company transforming the way construction companies finance projects. Billd is well funded, has its product in the market, and has been recently featured in VentureBeat, Austin Business Journal, and Modern Contractor Solutions as one of the innovation leaders in this space.
We believe in attracting and hiring the best and brightest. We are looking for talented, motivated professionals to join our growing team. At Billd, you will be challenged to be your best self and guaranteed to have one of the most professionally rewarding experiences of your career.
Interested in what our teammates and customers have to say about Billd? Feel free to check out our 4.7 star Glassdoor rating and 4.8 Trust Pilot rating .
We're looking for a dynamic, high-performaing Strategic Relationship Manager with experience selling either financial, construction, or technology products over the phone, by email, and via web-based presentations. This role will be responsible for seeking new business opportunities with commercial construction contractors and developing referral relationships with other parties within the construction ecosystem. The ideal candidate has a history of bringing on new business, exceeding sales quotas, and loves the challenges that come with selling a new product into the market.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience (1) developing and managing leads from various marketing campaigns, (2) managing a full sales cycle (including closing) and, (3) familiarity working with technology sales tools (Salesforce, Slack, Intercom, Outreach, etc.).
What You'll Do
- Manage the full sales cycle from prospecting construction contractors to securing their first loan with Billd
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Develop personalized outbound campaigns (cold call, email, etc.) to target prospective customers via Outreach
- Presenting and demonstrating the value of Billd's payment solution to prospective contractors (including product demos)
- Work closely with Underwriting to obtain customer loan and account approvals
- Communicate customer feedback, pain points, and opportunities to improve the product to Marketing and Product
- Leverage social media to communicate and connect with prospects and customers
Skills and Qualifications
- 1-2 years selling and managing a full sales cycle
- Experience in account management and lead management
- Preferred to have familiarity with technology tools such as Salesforce, Slack, Outreach and Intercom
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Excellent written and oral communication
Billd is committed to diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Read Full Job Description