Strategic Sales Executive, Inland Waterways at RigUp
What you'll be doing:
- Leveraging extensive network to establish a variety of early adopters including vessel owners, operators, and service vendors who rely on mobilizing skilled contingent labor and vendors in a compliance driven environment.
- Prioritize an account list and create a playbook for maritime category sales. Proactively identify compliance, insurance, and capacity requirements in support of operational readiness at RigUp.
- Assist in developing case studies based on early adopters for broader distribution by our marketing team
- Meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales growth goals.
- Work closely with RigUp’s product and operations teams to customize solutions to fit your client needs.
- Direct and lead allocated supporting salespeople.
- Travel: This role will require up to 50% travel > 2-3 Days, 2 Weeks Per Mon
What you should have:
- Minimum of 10 years of consultative account executive/management experience with a track record of B2B success in the maritime market. Background in maritime operations a plus.
- Significant knowledge and experience in selling within the Intercoastal, Mississippi, Missouri, or Ohio Waterways.
- Ability to capture the attention and trust of VP and Director level executives. Excellent communication, presentation, and storytelling skills.
- Experience creating detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals
- An execution focused mindset, a strong sense of urgency, and desire to win
- Ready to leverage all your resources; people, skills, and technology to their fullest.
- High learning agility (Bachelor’s degree required) and adaptability for change.
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance
- Daily catered meals
- Competitive commuter benefits
- Career development opportunities + partial reimbursement for ongoing education
- $2,000 vacation stipend on your 3 year anniversary