At Khoros, our passion is to help the world's best brands create customers for life. We build products we're proud of, deliver services that make meaningful impact, and we're passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you'll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Samsung, HP, Sony, and Visa.
As a Strategic Services Account Executive , you will drive Khoros Strategic Services opportunities to closure by leading deal development and management. You'll work with our Social and Digital Strategy team as you determine how to drive awareness and interest in Strategic Services, structure and negotiate deals, as well as manage the deal from scoping to approval and order. This is an overlay sales role requiring the ability to work across departments and teams, articulate the value of consultative professional services, and an understanding of social business and marketing strategy. Approximately 50% of your time will be customer-facing so strong presentation and communication skills as well as a deep background in one or more sales methodologies are vital to success.
- Gathering customer requirements and leading structuring of services opportunities to meet customer requirements
- Leading cross-functional teams of customers, sales teams, customer partners, service delivery teams and finance support to create, develop and augment a solution to meet the customer's specific requirements
- Working closely with services as a single point of contact to drive services deals
- Leading deal closure, including iterations with the customer, delivery, and contract/finance teams for preparation for booking
- Bachelor's degree or relevant professional experience required
- Strong sales experience required, and/or experience with professional services
- Highly-poised with ability to effectively network and interface with all levels of management and leadership
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Past agency or professional services experience is a plus
- Superior organizational skills
- Show passion for constantly improving your craft
- Have a great sense of humor and ability to maintain focus and a positive attitude
- Enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, smart
The salary range for this role is $200,000 - $270,000 OTE range. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data/ranges, applicant's skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications. Your actual pay will be based on your skills and experience - talk with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more.
At Khoros we encourage our employees to be real. In keeping with this philosophy, we appreciate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history.
The Khoros platform connects every facet of customer engagement, including digital contact centers, messaging, chat, online brand communities, CX analytics, and social media management so brands can listen, respond, and act on customer conversations- creating deep relationships and fostering brand loyalty and advocacy.
Khoros offers a great working environment and competitive compensation and benefits packages. We're looking for fast-thinking, innovative, passionate team players who enjoy brainstorming new ideas, working with the best and brightest in the social media software industry.