Strategy & Planning Consultant at Bright Health
Back to Career Site
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
- Lead identification, prioritization, documentation and progress tracking against NeueHealth growth and strategic initiatives.
- Able to move from strategy to execution with executives and their teams across NeueHealth; collect inputs to bridge the strategy to a plan to execute; develop business cases, including financial impact where investments are required
- Support the development of business reporting against deal objectives. Regularly report project progress to key stakeholders through an established governance process. Support the management of stakeholder communications, including company executives, functional resource owners, and acquired company management.
- Support the development of an improvement framework to ensure integration approach continues to meet business objectives and advances the end state operating model. Support business case development related to vendor rationalization and operational efficiency. Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required; graduate degree, such as an MBA, preferred
- Four (4)+ years professional experience; consulting, finance, or business planning experience preferred
- Two (2) or more years of experience in Healthcare field
- Proven track record of simultaneously managing multiple, complex projects and delivering on project objectives required
- Strong communication, time management and organization skills
- Strong bias toward action, and always operate with a high degree of urgency
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple simultaneous high-priority projects
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Exceptional collaborator that works well cross-functionally and with many competing priorities
- Strong financial/business modeling and analysis skills
- A love for team-based work in a high intensity environment
- A ‘question the status quo’ and entrepreneurial mindset; a love for learning and natural curiosity
- Exceptionally strong personal initiative, good business instincts, and comfort with ambiguity
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.