Supervisor, Business Development at realtor.com
The Broker Supervisor position is responsible for counseling, motivating, and assisting to manage a team of representatives to prospect and acquire new Broker customers, foster positive relationships with critical Broker clients and continually pursue opportunities to sell additional products or services to existing clients. They are responsible to help their team achieve goals and quota by delivering superior service and resolution to our realtor.com clients. The Broker Supervisor is responsible for providing the necessary tools, information and coaching reps to be successful. This includes creating a safe and fun to culture to promote employee morale and engagement.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Drive coverage for targeted markets
• Coach reps on pitching and negotiating products and/or services utilizing our scripts and
• Coach and manage reps in accordance to develop them, drive productivity, and ensure the
requirements are understood
• Monitor database or CRM of clients and prospects to ensure all guidelines and policy are
• Lead team meetings to discuss daily operations and performance to create a strong sense
of motivation and encouragement
• Hold call breakdowns with each rep on his/her team
• Monitor and coach calling into specific markets to create a pipeline of eligible Brokerages
• Collaborate and maintain a fun and positive work environment
• Provide reports and/or assessments of rep performance, development, achievements, as
• Communication proficiency with an aggressive mindset to acquire and grow business
• Time Management
• Effective Listener
• Deductive Reasoning
• Problem Sensitivity
• Good working knowledge of residential real estate buying process and markets with an
emphasis on interacting with the lending side of a residential transaction.
• Excellent ability to Network, Persuade with Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting
Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory
Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism
What We Like To See:
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
• Minimum 3 years Sales Experience
• Minimum 1 year working in Real Estate with Brokers and/or Agents
• Comfortable presenting to audiences and running meetings
• Supervisor experience preferred
We’ve got great offices across Canada and the US and lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make home buying and selling easier, and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, realtor.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, realtor.com will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.