Team Manager, Technical Account Management at BigCommerce
BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
BigCommerce named a 2020 "Best Place to Work" in Austin, is seeking a Team Manager, Technical Account Management for our Customer Success Services Team. As the Team Manager, Technical Account Management you will be managing a team of Technical Account Managers who consult and advise the most exciting and fastest-growing merchants in eCommerce. You will develop and coach the team to provide industry-leading advocacy, drive merchant revenue growth, and help our merchants Sell More!
What you’ll do:
- Manage the daily operations of the Technical Account Management team, with particular focus on developing team members and strategies that continually drive incremental improvement, operational excellence, and continually result in increasing the value delivered to clients
- Collaborate closely with the Professional Services team and their leadership to make ongoing process improvement
- Execute communication procedures with enterprise accounts, including but not limited to technical business reviews, support oversight, and review of functional specifications documentation
- Ensure enterprise merchant concerns are addressed promptly, leveraging resources from within the organization as appropriate
- Advocate for enterprise merchants with internal teams, external stakeholders and executive team to facilitate merchant success
- Provide mentoring and coaching to each individual on the team via regularly scheduled one-on-one meetings
Who you are:
- 1-3 years experience in managing customer-facing roles in an Enterprise software or SaaS organization, with a passion for helping team members grow and succeed
- 2-5 years of technical experience in the e-commerce/software industry-specific to SaaS
- Experience leveraging one or more process improvement discipline(s) preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management or Management Information Systems or equivalent experience preferred
- Own the customer experience and outcomes; inspire and hold team members accountable to the same
- Superior knowledge of the BigCommerce platform and ecosystem, and an ability to personally handle escalated client calls, complex tickets, and/or chats when situations dictate that you get involved in resolving issues
- Exceptional written and verbal communication; strong collaboration, negotiation and ability to drive consensus with key business partners
- Ability to motivate and manage the performance of team and individuals; strong behavioral coaching style with emphasis on time management, personal accountability, and objective-based career growth
Diversity & Inclusion at BigCommerce
We have the opportunity to build not only a great business, but a great company, with soul. Our beliefs and commitment to diversity and inclusion are a central part of achieving that.
Our dedication to diversity and inclusion is grounded in two things: a moral belief in the dignity, value, and potential of every individual, and a practical belief that diverse, inclusive teams will create the best outcomes for our customers, partners, employees, and company. We welcome everyone to be a part of our journey.
Current BigCommerce Employees: Please use the internal job board to apply for openings.