Technical Account Manager at CrowdStrike
CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to security. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. As one of Forbes Most Promising Companies, our business doubled in the past year both with regards to revenue and headcount, serving more than 16 percent of the Fortune 1000 companies and 20 percent of the Fortune 500 companies.
Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around AI/machine learning, behavioral-based prevention and detection, etc. to stay ahead of adversaries. We stand so strongly behind our breach protection capabilities that we established an EPP Complete warranty of up to $1 million if a breach occurs within a customer’s protected environment.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- June 2018: Forrester Research, one of the leading industry analyst firms, named CrowdStrike a “leader” in The Forrester Wave for Endpoint Security Suite.
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- January 2018: Awarded #1 in the Visionaries quadrant of the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms.
- October 2017: 100 Best Medium Workplaces for 2017 by Fortune magazine.
About the Role
Are you passionate about Internet Security and Customer Advocacy? Do you want to work where the people are as committed and as passionate as you are? As a Technical Account Manager with CrowdStrike you will provide proactive technical support to our Premium Support customers.
At CrowdStrike, you will be working with people who “wrote the book” on hacking and internet security. We care deeply about our customers’ success. We ensure they are protected, stable, and empowered to stop breaches.
To be successful in this role, you must be a motivated self-starter, be committed to ongoing self-education, possess strong customer service skills and have excellent technical problem solving skills.
- Serve as primary technical contact and augment our customer support teams.
- Onboard new customers to the CrowdStrike platforms.
- Ensure customer success through proactive periodic health checks, product training, and developing and sharing best practices.
- Serve as customer advocate with internal CrowdStrike stakeholders to ensure needed customer feedback is adequately documented and assessed by internal parties.
- Engage with customers at all levels of their organization, from the front lines of the SOC to the C-suite.
- Research customers’ technical issues in a timely manner and follow up with recommendations and action plans.
- Escalate customer issues to management when appropriate.
- Maintain control of the overall resolution for any escalated case, leading cross-functional groups as needed.
- Leverage internal technical expertise, including development engineers, knowledge base, and other internal tools to provide the most effective solutions to customer issues.
- Create knowledge base content to capture new learning for reuse throughout the company and user base.
- Participate in technical communications within the team to share best practices and learn about new technologies and complimentary security applications.
- Identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure a successful renewal.
- Support the sales teams in identifying account expansion opportunities.
- Drive support cases to ensure issues are being resolved in a timely manner.
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience working with Windows Server Operating Systems
- Knowledge of enterprise web technologies, security and cutting-edge infrastructures
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to quickly establish technical credibility with customers
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Collaborative attitude
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Commitment to customer success
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- CISSP or ITIL Certification
- 3+ years of Customer Success/Support/Technical Account Management experience in SaaS organization
- Deep expertise in Linux and Mac platforms
- Python Scripting and RestAPI experience
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation + stock options
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan (US only)
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.