Atlassian Technical Account Managers (TAMs) guide our largest customers to build and deliver outstanding value to their business with our products. TAMs are technology and process champions, demonstrating thought leadership to frame the customer's strategic direction, and then orchestrating customer teams past their hurdles, so they may achieve their desired outcomes. As a TAM, you will deliver value through prescriptive insights and methodologies - whether the customer is establishing an Agile product delivery methodology, optimizing Developer Tools automation, building new Collaboration communities, or improving IT services. You'll be a trusted advisor from Atlassian to accelerate the effectiveness of customer teams with Atlassian's solutions.
In this role, you'll cut across multiple technical subject areas and customer roles to guide the implementation, integration, and expansion of the customer's Atlassian solution investment. You'll also reach into all parts of Atlassian to champion the user's cause and facilitate a deeper level of engagement with the customer. You will help our strongest promoters showcase their successes to their peers, and serve as the tip of the spear in growing the reach of our technologies for new use cases and markets.
Atlassian TAMs strive to help enterprise customers improve the benefits of their Atlassian investment.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- Experience working with large customers in a consulting or technical thought leader capacity
- Must have at least 3-5+ years of technical and consulting experience with Atlassian products in the Enterprise or Fortune 5000 space. In particular, Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Jira Align, Bamboo, Crowd
- Experience with On-Premise and/or Atlassian Cloud implementation of Atlassian products
- Experience with two or more of the following: DevOps and automation, continuous integration, agile development, real-time collaboration, or IT service management
- Deep understanding of IT infrastructure and governance and critical business process management
- Interest in working creatively with customers to understand technical and business requirements and implement solutions, including change management and technical engagement delivery
- Public speaking experience or published thought leadership
- Up to 30% travel may be required for this role.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.