Technical Architect, Strikedeck at Medallia
- Participate in all technical aspects of delivering complex customer solutions on the Strikedeck platform, advising clients on best practices to create value and enhanced experiences
- Contribute to multiple Strikedeck customer engagements, utilizing the Strikedeck delivery methodology and tools to enhance project efficiency and quality
- Own design approaches and technical delivery, and advise technical resources on development and configuration activities
- Estimate time and effort for technical resources and proactively communicate progress and forecast changes to Implementation and Engagement Managers
- Own the technical quality on customer projects, participate in design reviews, and oversee Go-Live planning efforts
- Provide technical guidance and best practices in discovery workshops and program success meetings during the customer on boarding, adoption and value realization phases of the customer life cycle
- Participate in internal knowledge sharing, coaching, and collaboration activities and initiatives
- Experience with database technologies (Postgres, MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB, MS SQL Server, etc.), and deep knowledge of SQL scripting
- Understanding of CRM applications like Salesforce, REST APIs and related tools
- Experience with scoping technical designs, and coaching resources on the technical development and configuration
- Ability to lead client facing workshops and meetings, and conduct calls with customers independently
- Ability to keep a client's business goals at the forefront of the conversation and articulate design decisions impacts to maintenance and longevity
- A passion for advising and guiding customers on how to get the most out of the product and for learning the latest product features
- A calm, adaptable, and driven approach to both client engagements and internal efforts/teams.A love of working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and entrepreneurial environment with smart and fun people
- Experience managing Fortune 500 clients a plus
- Experience with Salesforce Objects and Data Modeling a plus
- Experience in crafting end-to-end architectures
- Degree or higher in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related technical fieldProven ability to work collaboratively across and within teams
- Proven ability to mentor others at all levels of experience
- Professional proficiency with the English language (written/spoken)
- SaaS platform experience and related client-facing consulting experience
- 3+ years experience in a client-facing engineering role.
- Experience with highly performant, available, and scalable enterprise-grade applications.
- Experience working on API and data integrations with other third-party systems such as Salesforce, Workday, ServiceNow, or similar.
- Experience with agile software development process.
- Solid understanding of automated testing best practices.
- MS or advanced degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.