Technical Operations Analyst
Who We Are
DISCO has been embraced by more than 400 law firms, including 75 of the top AmLaw 200, as their first choice for innovative technologies that enhance the practice of law to help secure justice and win cases. DISCO has raised $135 million, more than any other enterprise legal tech company. This investment reflects the market’s consolidation behind DISCO as the leading cloud eDiscovery platform and the growing customer consensus that cloud eDiscovery will replace legacy eDiscovery services vendors and software providers.
What You'll Be Doing
What You'll Be Doing
- Update the data that drives existing reports
- Build new reports and visualizations the business needs to enhance decision making
- Configure data dimensions required to power analysis in Business Intelligence platform
- Enhance reporting processes to create more consistent internal reporting
- Unlock valuable business insights by combining data from disparate operational systems, spreadsheets, and databases
- Create models in Excel to perform “what if?” analysis
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization to gather reporting requirements and share insights from your analyses
- Perform other duties and projects related to role as assigned
Skills You Have
- 3+ years of business intelligence experience
- Proficiency in SQL and working with relational databases
- Experience with ETL's and data modeling
- Solid Excel skills including pivot tables, VLOOKUPs, and SUMIFs
- A natural tilt towards collaboration: business insights are only as a good as the change they drive across the organization
- “Can-do” attitude; welcomes constructive criticism
- Ability to problem solve and contribute to process improvement efforts
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in analytics, MIS, finance, econometrics/economics, mathematics, or other analytical disciplines
Even Better If...
- Proficiency with Python
- Experience with Tableau, Looker, or other enterprise BI platforms
- Experience using statistical tools like R for statistical analysis; correlation analysis, scatterplot analysis, etc.
What You'll Get
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to be a part of a start-up culture — fastest growing company in its space
- Career advancement opportunities
- Company volunteer/fundraising activities
- Flexible & open PTO
- Onsite gym & showers
- Free catered lunches as well as free snacks and beverages
- Onsite car wash
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance and disability benefits
DISCO is the leading provider of e-discovery solutions for law firms, corporations, and government agencies. With technology and services that automate and simplify complex and error-prone tasks that distract from practicing law, DISCO empowers lawyers and their teams to effectively manage discovery processes. DISCO is the e-discovery choice of leading U.S. law firms including litigation boutiques and AmLaw, Fortune 500 companies, as well as government agencies around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description