Technical Operations Coordinator
What we’re looking for:
Modernize seeks a Junior Sales Operations professional to join our account management team. In this position, you are responsible for creating Custom Lead Deliveries, Executing Boberdoo tickets, scrubbing data for Qlikview reports and assisting the Directors and the Customer Operations Analyst. Using your analytical skills, you will dig in and solve problems – from analyzing spreadsheet data to writing JIRAs for new reports – you will diagnose problems and use sophisticated business intelligence tools to optimize account manager/client performance.
What you’ll do:
- Obtain all required information for CRM Integrations
- Create all new CRM integrations
- Troubleshoot integration issues/ maintain existing integrations
- Own the relationships with CRM support members
- Create and maintain integration documentation
- Input and manage all Boberdoo tickets
- Support the Customer Operations Analyst
- Assist success managers with new account setups
What you need:
- Strong Communication skills and follow-through.
- Excellent written, verbal skills, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- The aptitude to learn new technologies / software applications.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational capabilities
- Time management skills / be able to meet deadlines
- Enjoy troubleshooting
- Self-Motivated / Quick Learner
- Be a self-starter / work independently
- Provide end user support / resolution
- Detailed Oriented
- Technical Proficiencies
- Active Listening
- Change Agility
- Problem solving