The Favor Trust and Safety team is responsible for providing accurate decisions and actions while keeping an operational approach to minimize Favor’s exposure to financial and reputational risk! We utilize a variety of tools, strategies, and procedures to review, investigate, and respond to fraud risk and suspicious activity.
You will be part of the tactical operations team that helps identify and prevent fraudulent orders, transactions, and accounts on the Favor platform. You have a keen eye for detail and enjoy solving puzzles while collaborating with others on your team and across the organization.
- Manually review simple and complex cases to detect fraudulent activity and determine appropriate next steps.
- Collaborate with team to identify and reassess false positives
- Identify improvements to the Trust and Safety Team’s processes and tactics
- Practice professional communication to all customers, Runners, and stakeholders
- You have 1+ years experience on an operations or support team
- You take direction well and can follow specific processes
- You are comfortable doing repetitive and sometimes tedious tasks
- You must be available to work evenings and weekends
- Familiarity with Zendesk, fraud tools, and/or payment processors a plus
- Experience running Favors a plus
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
At Favor, we believe that to Run Texas, we need to represent Texas. By putting Community First, we honor the diversity of our backgrounds and experiences through sharing our unique voices. Our community grows when we challenge ourselves to learn and see the world from another’s view. We are committed to growing a team with different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.
Read Full Job Description