Value Consultant at Procore Technologies
Procore is looking for a Value Consultant to join our Sales Engineering team. In this role, you’ll serve as a key contributor in the cross-functional effort to create a Value Management Program helping our customers and prospects understand, measure, and optimize their Procore investment. You’ll introduce industry context, value drivers, and how Procore’s product can be transformative to our customers’ and prospects’ business.
As a Value Consultant, you’ll apply industry and vertical-specific knowledge to map trends to customer value drivers. You’ll create well-structured, visually appealing documents and presentations to reduce the sales cycle, solidify opportunities, and close deals. By investing time documenting best practices, capturing and disseminating knowledge, and conducting other initiatives, you’ll significantly enhance the value story across the business.
This position will report to our Senior Manager, Value Consulting and has the opportunity to work remotely from any U.S. location or be based in one of our U.S offices. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Create custom business cases for our strategic customers and prospects, deriving trends and insights to scale a value framework across customers and segments
- Educate and train our Sales and Customer Success teams to conduct activities within our Procore Value Selling Framework, both pre and post-sale
- Coach Sales and Customer Success teams on critical business issues faced by customers and help articulate the Procore value proposition from a business value point of view
- Work cross-functionally with Account Executives, Sales Engineers, Customer Success, Product, and Marketing to establish a shared vision with our customers, helping them achieve their strategic goals
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years’ experience in Value Consulting, Value Management, Value Engineering, and/or Management Consulting
- Experience creating a business case in complex environments
- Ability to establish credibility with an executive audience
- Strong problem solving, analytical skills, and active listening skills
- Experience developing quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Confidence based on rigorous preparation and forethought
- High degree of curiosity with particular emphasis in discovering how to evolve current thinking of ‘value’ for the Construction industry
- Innovative mindset that is attuned to a digital business landscape
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.