Vice President of Channel Sales
We are looking for the Vice President of Channel Sales, which includes Channel Strategy, Programs, and Operations, who is responsible for improving, expanding, managing, building, coordinating and providing direction to the Group Channel Team. The role will be responsible for the strategy definition and the execution for the Group Channel eco-system which includes:
- Public Cloud Platforms (AWS, Azure, Google)
- Healthcare System Integrators (SI – mid-market and large global).
- Healthcare Independent Software Vendors (ISV)
- Select Solution provider strategic alliances
- Select Healthcare Reseller and Value Added Resellers
The VP of Channel Sales is ultimately responsible for all aspects of partner relations from the recruitment of new partners to the establishment of partner programs and maintenance of ongoing relationships, all working towards increasing revenues. Knowledge of the channel eco-system, relationships with C-level of the main system integrators companies, a proven ability to grow the business through the channel, and to develop strategic alliances with key partners will be vital for success.
ClearDATA wants to use its partner development expertise and security, compliance and infrastructure knowledge to truly make a difference in Healthcare! If you’re passionate about creating a new category of technology that will fundamentally make healthcare better, come join our team.
What You’ll Do:
- Accountable for meeting revenue targets and a member of the VP Leadership team-leading critical initiatives across the organization.
- Exhibiting and promoting ClearDATA’s core values of Transparency, Innovation, and Passion.
- Responsible for end to end channel sales at ClearDATA spanning all products and services that the company offers. This role will require high energy and the ability to multi-task, communicate and execute exceedingly well, at a senior strategic and tactical level.
- Lead and build a global high-performing team of channel sales managers and team members and ensure they have clarity of purpose and ownership.
- Align corporate strategy to effectively execute the channel strategy. This requires a deep understanding of the strategic direction and strong ability to influence the direction of individual business units to ensure the whole is better than the parts.
- Ensure a great customer/partner experience and owning the business and strategy.
- Responsible for improving and expanding our current strategic channel/alliance strategy and programs and best practices to achieve our leads and sales targets.
- Recruit key strategic partners – Mid to Major Healthcare System Integrators, Healthcare ISVs, and other key Strategic Alliances to provide significant leverage to ClearDATA’s business model.
- Manages all aspects of partner onboarding, Partner contracts, and negotiations, integration with our field sales team, channel marketing, and Channel Sales enablement to the sales team.
- Primary driver to ensure the success of established and future strategic alliances by building channel programs, methodology, resources, playbooks for direct channel development and enablement to enable the field sale organization
- Critical focus on building trust and credibility and solution-orientation at individual, team and senior leadership levels to ensure exceptional partner experience and overall performance. Proactively obtain collaborator feedback on the effectiveness of our channel and alliance partnerships.
- Deeply understands all aspects of partner and educate stakeholders on relevant matters and track performance and obligations.
- Manages budget for all channel programs.
- Other duties as needed
What You’ll Need:
- Proven success in a highly-leveraged sales model including channel development, business development, partner management and business planning.
- A seasoned team leader/people manager, with the ability to recruit, motivate and provide direction to a high-performing team, as well as hire market-leading talent.
- Exhibits sound business judgment and high integrity, a proven ability to influence others, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results.
- Must be a strategic leader/thinker, action-oriented, customer focused, deal well with ambiguity, change agent, have solid planning/organizational skills, and be effective at managing systems, processes and people.
- Working effectively with peers and cross-functionally is critical; strong interpersonal skills and organizational agility are a necessity.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience managing channel/indirect sales
- Experience working at a tech/ Saas company required
- Experience working with mid to large complex systems integrators
- Superb business development and negotiation skills
- Superb communication skills (both written and oral)
- Positive, “can do” attitude
- Team Player
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Experience in Cloud Healthcare Hosting Solutions
- Security / Compliance experience
- Experience working with the Public Cloud Platforms (AWS, Google, Azure) as a channel
- Experience working with HIPAA regulations
- Experience in Healthcare IT
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
- Purpose Driven Company: We are making healthcare better, every single day!
- A dynamic company that rewards high-performers
- Be on the cutting edge of new technologies and services
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking
- Servant leadership Management
- Business-casual dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life and 401K
- Stock options
- Unlimited Vacation!
- Competitive base, commission and bonus structure
ClearDATA is an EEO/AA employer M/F/V/D.