Vice President of Sales Enablement & Effectiveness at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
This position will be remote based, offering you the flexibility to work out of your home full-time. You'll have easy access to and support from your manager and frequent video meetings to keep you plugged into your team. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to be a part of an organization with an outstanding product, operation and culture. Today, LogicMonitor dominates the IT Infrastructure Monitoring market. With the strategic vision of ‘Unified Observability,’ we are poised to disrupt both the Log and Application Performance Monitoring markets this year. Sales Enablement will be key to setting the foundation for success, providing an engaging and results-driven training curriculum to increase Speed to Productivity for internal functions and Speed to Value for LogicMonitor customers.
The Vice President, Sales Enablement & Effectiveness will oversee a highly visible function. Reporting directly to the Chief Revenue Officer, with influence and visibility at the board level, this key position will directly help ensure the effectiveness and competitiveness of the LogicMonitor Sales functions.
Here's a closer look at the duties in this key role:
- Build, coach and mentor a team of high performing, B2B Sales Enablement and Business Value Assessment Specialists
- Partner with sales leadership and own the LogicMonitor sales enablement strategy, including manager and individual contributor Field Sales, Inside Sales and Sales Engineering enablement programs
- Create and refine sales enablement curriculum for all programs based on the MEDDPICC sales qualification framework. This includes bootcamps and reinforcement of training material.
- Responsible for ensuring quality, consistency and enablement in regards to LogicMonitor’s Business Value Assessment process
- Establish a data-driven approach to sales enablement by working closely with the Sales Operations team to continuously optimize programs and associated curriculum
- Own the sales enablement technology stack including future investment, utilizing tools such as ShowPad, Skilljar, Gong, DecisionLink and Looker
- Champion Sales Development Representatives, Account Executives, Sales Engineers and Sales Managers to ensure their best practices are understood and are adopted globally
- Deliver coaching and training sessions to the sales teams that reinforce and uplevel Enterprise value-based selling best practices
- Work with sales leadership to create engaging, Global Quarterly Business Reviews, yearly Sales Kick-Off Events and In-person Training Sessions and New Hire Bootcamps
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree required; MBA preferred
- 5+ years experience as a high performing MEDDPICC/MEDDIC Sales Enablement leader in a B2B, SaaS business
- Experience with Cloud-based Enterprise Monitoring, Log and APM software is a plus
- Ability to create Sales Enablement programs for Field Sales and Inside Sales functions
- Ability to create technical and/or Sales Engineering programs
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.