Vice President, Sales
At LegalZoom, we’re passionate about our customers because we know our products and services help achieve their dreams. Our Vice-President of Sales will be responsible for leading the sales strategy implementation while hitting company goals and will report directly into our Chief Customer Officer. We’re dedicated to our employees and we’re seeking an individual who brings a positive attitude, excellent soft skills and approachability.
What you’ll do:
- Deliver on the company’s revenue growth objectives.
- Manage and support the team to develop and execute sales strategies to profitably grow revenues through our acquisition and lifecycle sales channels.
- Daily leadership of the entire sales organization, including acquisition sales, account management, and lifecycle sales teams.
- Lead the sales organization, ensuring effective sales processes, a highly motivated, well-informed sales force, strong sales management discipline and consistent sales goal achievement
- Be a stakeholder as a member of our leadership team to drive sustainable profitable revenue growth, employee engagement, and engender customer success.
- Mentor and coach sales leadership to encourage professional development of the sales staff.
- Work hand in hand with our VP of Sales Operations and VP of Business Development to drive alignment across revenue strategies.
- Engage cross-functionally with marketing, product, finance, and operations to execute corporate strategies across the contact center.
- Use data analytics to drive sales strategies and philosophies across the sales teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred) in a Business, Sales, or Marketing field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Business or related field).
- 10+ years of work experience in Sales leadership (experience in the legal industry preferred).
- Proven stakeholder management experience including managing multiple partners simultaneously including the ability to effectively collaborate and influence to lead cross-functional teams.
- Experience working with inside sales, customer care, and account management organizations
Strong executive level communication skills, verbal and written
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity