Virtual Broker Manager, Individual and Family Plans at Bright Health
- Develop and build relationships with agents and agencies in specific markets
- Responsible for educating, supporting and updating our brokers throughout the entire sales process
- Provide high-touch phone and email support to the brokerage community to help drive Bright Health sales performance, with limited travel into assigned market
- Learn and deeply understand the assigned market and/or product line, including available products, networks, competitors, historic performance, past and upcoming changes to the market, market nuances (cultural and ethnic make-up, neighborhoods, care partners and providers), prior and future disruptions, key agencies and producers, market share, etc.
- Interact and collaborate with all functional areas of Bright Health including Marketing, Legal, Compliance, Operations, Member Service, and others as needed
- Conduct calls or webinars with brokers to educate and update them on what is happening with Bright Health and the industry, so they are knowledgeable about our product and empowered to enroll our members
- Articulate compelling proposals to brokers that clearly communicate the differentiated Bright Health experience and health plan product offering
- Adhere to weekly time and activity metrics through the company processes
- Build, maintain, deepen, and leverage internal and external strategic relationships that create sales opportunities; external relationships include, but are not limited to key agencies, community organizations, professional associations, provider groups, non-profits, financial advisors, food banks, etc.
- Conduct regular sales related training, focusing on increasing sales, overcoming objections, expanding markets, selling the full portfolio, presentation skills, prospecting, etc.
- Develop and execute an effective business plan to achieve objectives, including recruiting, sales events, market partnerships, training, engagement and communication
- Have a deep understanding of the local product portfolio), available providers, applicable rules and regulations that apply to sales and marketing, compliance and Bright Health processes and procedures
- Drive to appropriate goals, activities, and measurements to support the overall market sales goals
- Appropriately monitor, supervise, communicate, and coach desired outcomes
- Create and execute effective resource sharing strategies, including lead routing, kiosk assignments, community meeting assignments, and participation in other Bright Health incentive programs as appropriate
- Monitor for effectiveness and adjust accordingly
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Three (3) or more years of experience driving broker partnerships is preferred; ideally, you have worked in sales support, sales agent support, or B2B customer support role and have managed teams
- Licensed Life, Accident, & Health
- Ability to successfully articulate Bright Health’s message using virtual online based training and presentations.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint in addition to internal operating systems including Quickbase, and Bright Health’s enrollment system (OI).
- Strong healthcare industry knowledge required.
- In depth understanding of a Health Plan and Plan Benefits required
- Consultative sales experience required.
- Bilingual Preferred
- Ability to quickly establish and maintain strong broker partner relationships
- Ability to proficiently read, write, and speak in both English and Spanish preferred
- Effectively train brokers on plan benefits, network, and values
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effectively utilize management information to drive business success
- Anticipate and respond to future risk situations
- Ability to develop strategies that drive the business
- Create a culture of continuous improvement
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Professional and positive demeanor
- Identify key broker partners, understand their book of business and build compelling reason and encouragement for placement of membership with Bright Health
LICENSURES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- An active, unrestricted Health Producer License is required for this role.