Virtual Sales Representative (VSR)
Entrepreneurial. Leading-Edge. Smart.
Backed by investors who helped grow Tivoli, SolarWinds and SailPoint, Vyopta is on a mission to transform the way organizations work. Vyopta is a leading provider of unified communications and collaboration performance management solutions. Vyopta monitors over 2 billion minutes of unified communications and collaboration meetings conducted annually on systems including: Cisco, Microsoft, Polycom, Pexip, BlueJeans, Zoom and more. Our products are used in over 20 industries by the largest enterprises in the world including Bloomberg, AIG, Stanford University, and the US Department of Veterans Affairs. Vyopta is headquartered in Austin, TX and was awarded a 2016 Top Workplaces honor by the Austin American-Statesman.
Does the Following Describe You
- Loves to Hunt!
- Unparalleled work ethic with a high value placed on personal accountability
- Ability to quickly adapt to a fast-paced, changing environment
- Passion for meeting and exceeding sales goals with impeccable hunting, qualifying and closing skills
- Takes initiative in finding relevant information and creating opportunities
- Fast-learner, open to change
Who We Want
Our ideal Inside Sales Representative wants to make a big impact and accelerate their sales career. They are infinitely curious and know how to be resourceful, tenacious and rejection-proof. As an Insides Sales Representative, they will play a critical role in our sales and marketing process and are coached from the start to become a top Account Executive. They are comfortable with a team that tells bad jokes.
What You’ll Do
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will enjoy hunting for new sales leads with medium and large organizations, both government and commercial accounts in all verticals including education, professional and banking. You will make it your personal mission to perform outbound prospecting activities to include more than 100+ new calls, emails and social connections per day. These will result in conversations where you understand prospect needs and uncover compelling reasons to buy our solutions. You will become a Vyopta product and industry expert and be able to effectively convert these conversations into appointments for our Account Executive sales team.
- 2+ years of successful inside sales and outbound calling experience with a proven track record at a
- SAAS / Software company
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Strong CRM (Salesforce) skills
- Excellent hunting/prospecting skills, must love to Hunt
- Technical Product Demonstration Experience
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
What We Will Include
Base salary plus an additional commission when sales goals are achieved. Uncapped commissions. Company paid employee medical, dental and life insurance beginning on the first day of employment. We offer a flex leave policy along with an employee funded 401K plan, FSA accounts and vision insurance. There are several things that we do that make Vyopta a fun and interesting place to work including:
- Pet-friendly office
- Company-wide fantasy football leagues
- Snacks and beverages
- Giving back to the community (Coat for Kids, Food Bank, Blood Drives, Meals on Wheels)
- Our Austin office is located just south of Downtown and next to the Barton Creek greenbelt, which leads to impromptu walks and hikes when we need a short break.
How to apply
If being part of a winning team where you can directly see the impact of your talent and effort is appealing to you, please click the following link to submit your resume and a cover letter describing who you are and why you believe you would be a great fit for Vyopta you can apply here: http://vyopta.applytojob.com/apply/ysdQuUF5X2/Inside-Sales-Representative-ISR