Virtual Sales Specialist (SMB) - Duo Security at Duo Security
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:20 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, September 21, 2021
Duo Security, now a part of Cisco, is the leading provider of Trusted Access security and multi-factor authentication delivered through the cloud.Our team is our secret weapon. We run the spectrum from artists to analysts, low-key to high energy, and bring together a diversity of skill sets, experiences, and perspectives to solve what we consider to be the world's most pressing geopolitical challenge - transforming the security industry as we know it. Together we build solutions that are easy, effective, trustworthy, and enduring. And that's why we are the most loved and trusted company in security.As an Small/Mid Account Executive, you will...
- Be responsible for selling Duo Security's two-factor authentication product within a territory
- Have a consultative sales approach, a successful track record of growing both new business and expansion revenue.
- Demonstrate all the behaviors associated with a high performance sales culture, specifically managing a pipeline, delivering results against a quota and maintaining productive client relationships.
- Growing sales in the Small/Medium Business space
- Becoming the resident expert on the Duo product and sell new / existing customers on our cloud-based software
- Demonstrating and selling value to key partners within the accounts
- Building a territory plan to maximize revenue and customer happiness within your accounts
- Close new business as well as expansion revenue
- Prospect into cold accounts using outbound and social techniques
- Exceed activity, pipeline and revenue goals on a quarterly basis
- Develop and maintain a substantial pipeline of qualified opportunities, and consistently maintain an accurate forecast
- Successfully negotiate win-win agreements based on value selling.
- work collaboratively and sometimes cross functionally with our broader Cisco team (Account Manager, Cyber Security Specialists, Partner Managers etc.)
- University or college degree
- 3+ years of software selling experience (SaaS preferred)
- Experience managing large number of opportunities and using solution selling techniques when appropriate
- Deep understanding of a related technology
- Proven sales record of consistently meeting and exceeding quota
- Willingness to travel to customer sites as needed
- Skilled in virtual presentations, online web demos, remote sales processes
- Proficiency using SalesForce.com or other CRM system
- Able to build and maintain positive relationships with customers utilizing your strong interpersonal skills, while having the ability to convey and relate ideas to others