VP of Customer Success at Care.com (Remote)
Care.com is a consumer tech company with heart. We’re on a mission to solve a human challenge we all face: finding great care for the ones we love. We’re moms and dads and pet parents. We have parents and grandparents so we understand that everyone, at some point in their lives, could use a helping hand. Our culture and our products reflect that.
Here, entrepreneurs, self-starters, team players, and big thinkers unite behind a common cause. Here, we’re applying data analytics, AI and the latest technologies to solve universal problems and connect people in new ways. If you like having autonomy, if you thrive on collaboration and building new things, and if you’re all about using your talent for good, Care.com is the place for you.
As VP of Customer of Success, you will lead our fast growing Customer Success team and become an integral leader in transforming how our customers engage with and utilize our product and services. The ideal candidate will bring a customer first mindset with a proven record of leading customer engagement/success teams in the HR space.
What You’ll Be Working On:
- Strategy: You will set the strategy for the Customer Success organization. This is a new organization that is being split out from the existing Account Management team, and you will help define the role of Customer Success within the org
- Team and Talent: You will recruit top talent at all levels and serve as a talent magnet. You will cultivate a bench of first and second-line leaders and be an inspirational leader responsible for the overall culture of your org
- Engagement and Utilization: Develop programs and initiatives that increase engagement and utilization of our product suite in highly creative ways
- Analytics: Data is your friend. You will develop a culture of using data to lead and improve the business
- X-Functional leadership: You will partner closely with Product, Marketing, and Sales and sit at the intersection of all these functions
- Voice of Customer: You are the internal voice of our customer. You will help bring their feedback to the broader organization
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Experience building and leading Customer Success teams of at least 20+ CSMs, ideally in the HR space (but not restricted to it)
- Track record of hiring and scaling teams rapidly while maintaining a strong culture
- Strong empathy for customers while balancing this against revenue and growth targets
- Background using data and analytics in decision making
- Strong executive presence and communication skills
For a list of our Perks + Benefits, click here!
**Care.com supports diverse families and communities and seeks employees who are just as diverse. As an equal opportunity employer, Care.com recognizes the power of a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds. Care.com is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to [email protected].**
Available in more than 20 countries, Care.com is the world's leading platform for finding and managing high-quality family care. Care.com is designed to meet the evolving needs of today's families and caregivers, offering everything from household tax and payroll services and customized corporate benefits packages covering the care needs of working families, to innovating new ways for caregivers to be paid and obtain professional benefits. Since 2007, families have relied on Care.com's industry-leading products—from child and elder care to pet care and home care. Care.com is an IAC company (NASDAQ: IAC).