VP of Distribution Sales, North America at Atmosphere
!Sorry, this job was removed at 6:28 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, March 12, 2020
VP OF DISTRIBUTION SALES, NORTH AMERICA
The VP of Distribution Sales, North America, will be responsible for building out and managing national distribution for Atmosphere, a leading digital out-of-home ambient TV platform. This role will oversee all aspects of distribution including sales, operations, account management, fulfillment, and customer service. Responsible for hiring, training, leading, and equipping sales / account management teams, this individual will manage teams targeting businesses of all sizes, across many verticals and across the United States, including bars & restaurants, gyms & health clubs, medical offices, hotels, airlines, casinos, cruise lines, and more.
This role will be responsible for the following sales distribution channels: Inside Sales, SMB Sales (15-200 locations), Affiliate Sales, and Customer Success.
This position will be responsible for the go-to-market strategy for the Atmosphere content platform/digital signage software, including evolving the value proposition, marketing, pricing, competitive positioning, and industry education. This will also include leading and optimizing the support operations of Atmosphere by coordinating sales and fulfillment efforts across all sales divisions, sales operations, and customer success, including the establishment of operational swim lanes, best practices, internal hand offs, fulfillment, and customer retention. The VP of Distribution Sales, North America, will be tasked with driving high-growth and increasing operational consistency in a dynamic environment.
This job is high pressure with a ton of expectations so the meek may not apply. We're looking for someone with a killer instinct to train a multitude of sales people with a follow-me-into-battle mentality. Sideline coaches are not welcome.
- Drive distribution of the Atmosphere network by accelerating installs across a national footprint of independent and enterprise business customers
- Drive subscription revenue for Atmosphere digital signage software by clearly articulating and proving the value of the product to Atmosphere distribution partners
- Understand and analyze the broader market opportunity and value proposition to strategically develop pricing models for Atmosphere digital signage software to enhance profitability while maintaining high growth
- Develop a high impact, high ownership sales and support organization that is best in class. Build out the sales team by hiring individual contributors for national enterprise sales, field sales, inside sales, customer success, sales operations, and business development
- Partner with Finance & Accounting to design and implement a CRM process that captures all activity from outbound sales efforts through fulfillment and ongoing customer retention efforts, and then powers the sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting process
- Work closely with the executive team to define the optimal KPIs and performance management programs required to ensure the sales organization's success. Align reporting, training, and incentive programs with these performance management priorities
- Partner with the marketing team to develop a lead generation strategy and marketing funnel to drive inbound leads and sales conversations
- Develop an enterprise distribution strategy for businesses with over 200 locations, including advertising revenue share strategies, co-marketing agreements, etc.
- Work with Customer Success Director to ensure timely and efficient fulfillment, customer retention, and the reduction of costs associated with unactivated devices
- Obtain market feedback and structure insights to keep company and executive team close to emerging market dynamics and inform product and marketing strategy and competitive positioning
- Develop best-in-class sales infrastructure including market research, sales collateral, marketing materials, public relations air cover that builds brand awareness, and sales / product positioning
- Partner with the executive team to build the Atmosphere brand that is distinct from Chive Media Group but leverages the strong content foundations and positive market association of theCHIVE
- Kickoff an affiliate program to tap into college campuses
- Degree from a 4 year university
- Master's preferred
- A business acumen with a strategic ability
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive salary
- Company equity
- Competitive insurance plans
- Company 401(k)
- Open vacation policy
- Dog friendly
- Lunch 3 times a week at HQ
- Dynamic office environment
- So much more!
Read Full Job Description