VP, Employer Sales at Bright Health
- Responsible for opening new markets and plan offerings for Self-funded group insurance products for the Employer lines of business
- Market analysis and strategy
- OE + SEP sales channel strategies and setup
- Establish relationships with and present to top local producers, GAS, National agencies, and eMarketplaces,
- Develop broker marketing strategies and materials
- Responsible for sales call center stand-up and execution as well as the broker service unit for Self-funded sales
- Assist with product design, marketing, new technology products, health plan operations
- This position has supervisory responsibilities for the Self-funded Distribution team.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree required, Graduate degree preferred or fifteen (15) years of experience in self-funded sales and leadership roles
- Strong Healthcare self-funding industry knowledge required.
- Strong sales experience in healthcare or related consumer industry required.
- Track record of successful management experience with on-site and remote team members preferred.
- Experience working with and/or creating marketing materials preferred.
- Ability to quickly establish and maintain strong professional relationships
- Ability to motivate and manage sales and services teams
- Strong ability to create PowerPoint/Keynote presentations,
- Excellent formal presentation skills
- Strong quantitative skills for market analyses, and detailed sales tracking
- Effectively communicate plan benefits, network and value adds
- Professional and positive demeanor, ability to deal with difficult personalities and diffuse high tension situations
- Capable of establishing relationships with key broker partners in new markets, understand their book of business, and build foundational trust
- Strong industry connections in the MGU, Network, TPA, and other pertinent ASO vendors
- Member of SIAA and HCAA required
- Travel is required and is significant leading up to Open Enrollment
LICENSURES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Active Health Producer License is preferred.