DISCO was initially developed at a litigation boutique in Houston. It was born in 2013 out of the firm’s frustration with conventional ediscovery tools that were slow and difficult for lawyers to use. Instead of being forced to adapt our work methods, we wanted to invent technology that works the way lawyers work. DISCO was the result, and today we are the fastest-growing ediscovery solution in North America.
We are looking for an experienced sales leader to join DISCO that is excited to help us scale in North America (and beyond). This person will work directly with our CRO and a cross-functional leadership team to set strategy and drive initiatives that enable our field sales team to exceed their revenue targets.
We are looking to hire someone in Austin, or another major market such as New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, or DC.What You'll Do
- You’ll manage a team of 5+ Regional Sales Directors, providing day-to-day leadership and tactical deal structuring
- You will partner with the Executive team, Sales, Marketing, & Services leadership on the definition of revenue strategy, critical strategic and operational initiatives designed to improve and maximize revenue acquisition, retention, and growth
- You will optimize customer segmentation and create a plan to enhance renewal, bundling, and up-sell processes alongside the Sales Leadership team
- You’ll provide an environment that fosters accountability among the field sales team
- You will work directly with the CRO on defining, executing, evaluating, and adjusting an overall sales strategy that exceeds revenue targets
- You will partner with Sales Ops and Business Intelligence to gather the data you need to measure progress and make data-driven decisions
- You will provide the leadership and coaching to enable both individual and team success
- You will partner with the CRO to create and maintain of sales procedures, incentive compensation plans, training materials, and other resources
- You work closely with sales executives and sales directors on fostering relationships within some of the largest legal firms and companies in the world
- You will manage, inspire, and maintain sales process adherence and accountability with Sales team individual contributors and leaders
- You are a proven strategic sales leader, with at least 10 years of sales leadership experience
- You have a successful background of scaling revenue to $200M+ and driving accountability
- You have a solid track record of scaling out and managing a dispersed group of high-performing sales directors, who are managing regionally based sales executives
- You have experience with managing the day to day activities of the inbound and outbound sales team and field sales support
- You have the ability to effectively coach and train team members
- Your teams are constantly looked at as the standard of excellence in the enterprise software sales arena
- You understand and have overcome the challenges of growing a team that consistently delivers results in a high-growth environment
- You know how to balance agility with building systems and practices required for scale
- You have expertise in sales and revenue methodologies and processes including revenue enablement tools and software, e.g. Salesforce
- You have experience leveraging data and metrics to assess current operations and make analytical recommendations for improvement
- You possess strong leadership skills with the ability to influence and lead cross-functional teams as well as make effective and timely decisions
- You have strong mental agility and flexibility with a proven ability to work through ambiguity
- You have the ability to work across diverse teams and stakeholders to identify needs and synthesize information to develop a strategic action plan
- Bachelors degree required
- Have a Masters or JD
- Have advanced knowledge of ediscovery process and industry
DISCO is a recognized leader in legal technology. Founded in 2012, DISCO’s mission is to create great technology to modernize the practice of law. Our solutions apply artificial intelligence and cloud computing to help lawyers and legal teams improve legal outcomes for their clients. Corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies around the world use DISCO for ediscovery, case management, compliance, disputes, and investigations.
DISCO has raised more than $135 million in venture capital and is using this investment to apply our unique combination of world-class engineering and deep legal expertise to build products that will transform the practice of law. We have an office in London and continue to expand our presence outside the United States.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k)
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Flexible PTO
- Free catered lunches every day, as well as free snacks and beverages*
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
*when we return to the office, post-COVID19
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.