VP of Sales, North America
DISCO was initially developed at a litigation boutique in Houston. It was born in 2013 out of the firm’s frustration with conventional eDiscovery tools that were slow and difficult for lawyers to use. Instead of being forced to adapt our work methods to technology, we wanted to invent technology that works the way lawyers work. DISCO was the result, and today we are the fastest-growing eDiscovery solution in North America.
We are looking for an experienced sales leader to join DISCO that is excited to help us scale in North America (and beyond). This person will work directly with our CRO and a cross-functional leadership team to set strategy and drive initiatives that enable our field sales team to exceed their revenue targets.
Who You Are
- You are a proven strategic sales leader, with at least 10 years of sales leadership experience
- You have a solid track record of scaling out and managing a dispersed group of high-performing sales directors, who are managing regionally based sales executives
- Your teams are constantly looked at as the standard of excellence in the enterprise software sales arena
- You understand and have overcome the challenges of growing a team that consistently delivers results in a high-growth environment
- You know how to balance agility with building systems and practices required for scale
- You have a Bachelors degree (have a Masters or JD? Even better!)
What You’ll Do
- You’ll manage a team of 4+ Regional Sales Directors, providing day-to-day leadership and tactical deal structuring
- You’ll provide an environment that fosters accountability among the field sales team
- You will work directly with the CRO on defining, executing, evaluating, and adjusting an overall sales strategy that exceeds revenue targets
- You will partner with Sales Ops and Business Intelligence to gather the data you need to measure progress and make data-driven decisions
- You will provide the leadership and coaching to enable both individual and team success
- You work closely with sales executives and sales directors on fostering relationships within some of the largest legal firms and companies in the world
Who We Are
As the leading provider of software as a service solution developed by lawyers for lawyers, DISCO is reinventing legal technology to automate and simplify complex and error-prone tasks that distract from practicing law. DISCO has been embraced by more than 400 law firms, including 75 of the top AmLaw 200, as their first choice for innovative technologies that enhance the practice of law to help secure justice and win cases.
We have more than doubled in size each year since founding and have raised money from leading venture capitalists, including LiveOak Venture Partners, Bessemer Venture Partners, and the Stephens Group. We expect to continue on our trajectory of hyper-growth in 2019 and 2020, including opening offices around the world to better serve our multinational clients. More about us:
- Our objective is to own the legal tech market and become the leader in legal as Salesforce has done in the sales technology space.
- Our fundamental mission includes building a unified technology platform for the practice of law, composed of multiple products released over the next 10 years.
- DISCO is automating the parts of the practice that can be automated so that great lawyers can focus on tasks that really do require human legal judgment.
- To date, we have substantially disrupted the legal tech market with a lawyer-inspired consumer-grade interface and a cloud-enabled technology platform that offers unprecedented performance and cost savings.
- DISCO has raised $135 million, more than any other enterprise legal tech company. This investment reflects the market’s consolidation behind DISCO as the leading cloud eDiscovery platform and the growing customer consensus that cloud eDiscovery will replace legacy eDiscovery services vendors and software providers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description