VP, Sales Operations at One Drop (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:43 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, March 16, 2022
We're seeking a detail-oriented and collaborative Sales Operations leader to work within our
growing enterprise sales team in a dynamic, rapidly expanding organization. The ideal candidate
will have substantial Sales Operations experience building and optimizing processes for
enterprise sales teams, leading and/or coordinating supporting Sales Enablement projects,
collaborating across marketing and operations teams, and unlocking data-based insights to
continuously improve sales performance.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Leading One Drop Sales Operations including ownership of the end-to-end sales tech stack and managing the Sales Enablement function to reinforce standard sales processes and ongoing development of the sales team
- Work collaboratively with Growth Marketing, aligning marketing operations with sales operations processes
- Develop and standardize business reporting processes for analysis and internal business reviews for the executive and enterprise leadership teams
- Leverage data on sales activity patterns, trends, and performance to help inform key leadership decisions
- Create and maintain documentation on key processes, policies, and relevant training materials
- Collaborate with enterprise sales leaders, growth marketing, client success, and sales enablement to refine processes, objectives, and standardize reporting and dashboards
- Support the execution of the annual budgeting/planning cycle, including: capacity planning, territory optimization, incentive compensation and quota refinement, and sales tech infrastructure planning
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement in the sales and marketing operations process
- Analyze the end-to-end sales process and sales funnel throughput analysis from initial MQL / lead nurture through secured business, client expansion opportunities, and renewals
- Partner with sales leadership and enablement to train enterprise teams on key dashboards, reports, and processes with key systems to increase efficiency and success
- Balance and prioritize incoming requests for information on territory analysis, reengineering, automation opportunities, and support for the enterprise team
- 7+ years of experience in Sales Operations / Sales Operations leadership in the digital health, employer benefits, or health tech/SaaS space
- Exceptionally strong Salesforce experience and acumen
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to articulate data stories in an articulate manner
- Experience working with enterprise sales teams in a collaborative and servant-leader manner
- Familiarity with key enterprise SaaS tools in the health tech/benefits space (i.e., Pardot, Zoominfo, Salesloft, miEdge, RFP/proposal management tools, LMS tools)
- High proficiency in Excel, G-Suite, model building, forecasting, data analysis/visualization
- To deeply impact the lives of people with chronic conditions
- The opportunity to contribute at an early-stage startup and help develop the future of healthcare
- Competitive salary and equity commensurate with experience and performance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and 401k plan
- Yearly Professional Development budget
- Unlimited vacation days
- Beautiful loft office space conveniently located in the Soho area of New York or Downtown Austin
- Weekly catered lunches, company swag, company outings, and other surprises when you start
One Drop is the future of healthcare. Our mission is to develop technology that ensures all people living with diabetes and other chronic conditions can thrive. We harness the power of data science and mobile computing to make healthcare more affordable, accessible, and effective.
Our clinically proven mobile platform combines AI-powered predictive insights, personalized health coaching, and FDA-approved connected devices to simplify self-care. And it works. People using the One Drop platform have seen significant improvements in their health in just a few weeks.
Today, the rate of people living with chronic conditions is increasing dramatically, and traditional approaches to healthcare cannot possibly scale to reach them all. We exist to serve those people and help them lead their best lives. www.onedrop.today
At One Drop, we recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. One Drop provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
To all recruitment agencies: One Drop does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or One Drop employees. One Drop is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description