VP of Sales at Juniper Square
Our mission is to make the world’s private capital markets more efficient, transparent, and accessible. Privately owned assets like commercial real estate make up half of our financial ecosystem yet remain inaccessible to most people. We are digitizing these markets and as a result bringing access to millions who don’t currently benefit from one of the most productive corners of our financial ecosystem. If you care about making the world a better place by making markets work better through technology—all while contributing as a member of a values-driven organization—we want to hear from you. We’ve doubled our team in each of the past four years while maintaining an excellent culture and staying true to our values. We are well-funded and building for the long-term. We need YOU to help us achieve our mission.
As VP of Sales, you will have responsibility and accountability for the revenue of Juniper Square’s core SaaS product suite. Inheriting a top-performing team of Directors, Managers, Account Executives and Account Managers, you will have the opportunity to bring unique and fresh perspectives that will enable our team to attain peak performance.
Reporting to the founding SVP of Sales, you will be responsible for the strategy and execution of our core product specific to SaaS revenue and will oversee the new business and account management teams. It is critical that you have a decade or more of experience as a leader in a high growth technology SaaS sales organization, managing through change, understanding the needs of a velocity sales model, and bringing a depth of SaaS commercial expertise to the table. The right candidate can be based in any state we do business.
Key objectives in your first year will include:
- Develop and implement a best-in-class sales and forecasting process for all revenue teams across our Mid Market and Growth segments
- Hire across the organization to support company growth goals
- Lead the GTM transition from a single product SaaS company to a multi-product SaaS solutions model
You will have the opportunity to shape the profile and outcomes of Juniper Square’s GTM motion by building a durable, repeatable and scalable revenue machine focused on our SaaS technology platform.
- Develop an expert understanding of our industry, customers, products and competition
- Lead a team of 25+ (and growing) with responsibility for generating double digit revenue growth YoY
- Deliver sales strategy for key market segments and refine and optimize the GTM approach as business needs evolve
- Serve as the executive conduit and representative for the revenue team to the broader organization
- Meet or exceed revenue goals in alignment with the company’s operating model
- Partner with Revenue Operations and Finance to lead the sales org design, quota setting, territory design, strategic planning and forecasting
- Manage, coach and inspire a team of ICs and Managers responsible for the revenue engine of Juniper Square
- Recruit, hire and enable a diverse team of sales professionals
- Build systems and processes to drive a repeatable, flexible and scalable sales architecture
- Establish, manage and report on key metrics and benchmarks that will be used to make decisions, set strategy and optimize team performance
- 10+ years of sales leadership experience, B2B SaaS required, with expert focus in SMB and MM segments
- Experience building and implementing sales processes that leverage best in class tools
- Demonstrable track record leading sales teams to outperformance of quotas
- Solid history of demonstrating integrity, ethics and adherence to company values
- Exceptional verbal and non-verbal communication and presentation skills
- Unwavering commercial and customer focus
- Proven success in building and retaining high-caliber talent for a rapid growing market and team
- Systems thinker, with ability to both see the big picture and quickly master the details
- Collaborates with humility and leads without ego
- Upbeat, positive, inclusive attitude
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Health, dental, and vision care for you and your family
- Unlimited vacation policy and paid holidays
- Generous paid family leave, medical leave, and bereavement leave policies
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Healthcare FSA and commuter benefits programs
- Professional development stipend
- Monthly work from home wellness stipend while we're all remote
- Mental wellness coverage including live coaching and therapy sessions
- Home office productivity allowance to help create an ideal work from home setup
If you got to this point, we hope you're feeling excited about the job description you’ve just read! Even if you don't feel that you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people that believe in Juniper Square's mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways – not just candidates who check all the boxes.