Weekend Account Coordinator at Arrive Logistics
In this role, you will:
- Learn the ins and outs of Arrive’s accounts from their accompanying sales reps.
- Become an expert on different Transportation Management Systems.
- Schedule appointments and input shipment details for all related loads.
- Update internal & external portals with shipment details as needed.
- Communicate daily with customers and related facilities to ensure needs are being met.
- Track the progress of each shipment and communicate updates to all related parties.
- Field all customer inquiries regarding shipment status.
- Collaborate with sales representatives to ensure accounts are being appropriately serviced.
- Serve as the main point of contact for the above responsibilities on Saturdays & Sundays!
The ideal candidate is/has:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to work 40 hours per week, including Saturdays & Sundays.
- Proven demonstration of commitment and work ethic in a school or work setting.
- Fast-paced and able to multitask in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to take verbal/written instruction and execute with confidence.
- Comfortable working independently as needed, with a strong sense of personal ownership.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- An "LFG" attitude - once you meet us, you'll see what we mean!
- Start your logistics career in a valuable role with long-term growth opportunities.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX!
- Earn a competitive base salary + incentives.
- Train alongside experts in the logistics industry.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays...lunch is on Arrive!
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!
- Get active at the MET Center's hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!