Join a purpose-driven, fast-growing enterprise software company that is working to transform 9-1-1.
The power to do remarkable things when it matters most is the heart of 9-1-1 and public safety. At RapidDeploy, we believe that regardless of size, geography or budget, everyone in public safety should have access to the data they need when it matters most to save more lives. That’s why, since 2016, our mission has been to reduce emergency response times and improve public safety. We are the industry’s only truly open and integrated emergency response platform with a portfolio of web-based cloud solutions that includes analytics, mapping, dispatch and first responder applications.
Over the past year, we have signed four state contracts and our software has been deployed in more than 700 9-1-1 centers across the U.S. We have increased our annual recurring revenue by more than 20X. We’re hiring passionate team members to help propel us into the next stage of growth.
As our West Coast Account Executive, you’ll be the face of RapidDeploy to our customers on the West Coast. You’ll be a trusted partner to our current and prospective customers, and will build relationships that will shape the future of emergency response. You will need to act as an advocate for technology such as cloud computing and data analytics, while being mindful and understanding of the fact that represents a paradigm shift to customers who traditionally procure on-premise solutions.
What you’ll be doing at RapidDeploy:
- Build relationships with prospects and customers and ensure successful rollout of our products and services that will transform the landscape of 9-1-1
- Prioritize opportunities based on feasibility, likelihood, strategic attractiveness
- Coordinate with account managers, channel managers & channel partners as appropriate
- Managing customer relationship end-to-end (pre-sales, sales, organizational assessment, configuration, implementation, onboarding/training, post-sales)
- Pull in and coordinate specialized resources (Sales Engineering / Project Managers / Training, etc.) as required – act as “conductor of a symphony”
- Act as the voice of the customer when it comes to change request / feature requests, provide feedback to Product Management
Experience we’re looking for:
- Experience in Business Development, Partnerships or Account Management, ideally into State & Local Government
- Track record in managing the full life cycle of partners or customers, from pre-sales/sales all the way through implementation to ensuring customer success
- Experience working for an innovative and ideally fast-growing Tech Company
- Solid understanding of cloud computing, enterprise software, data analytics, and technology in general (although Engineering or CS degree is not required)
- Experience with managing complex implementation projects with multiple stakeholders
- Passion for using tech for good and ideally some exposure or personal interest in emergency services and Public Safety
- Minimum of 5 years selling SaaS software
About RapidDeploy Inc.
- Strong revenue growth (20x+ in last 12 months) & huge recent customer wins (e.g., State of California)
- Fast-growing, passionate, mission-driven team – we care about saving lives through technology!
- Offices in Austin, TX and Cape Town, South Africa
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options, with benefits that kick in on your first day! Benefits are highly subsidized by RapidDeploy Inc.
- In addition to 8 observed holidays, RapidDeploy employees receive 20 days of PTO and unlimited sick leave.
- RapidDeploy is a well-funded, venture backed growth company
RapidDeploy is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
Notice: RapidDeploy’s hiring policy prohibits hiring from existing or prospective customers.
Read Full Job Description