Senior Business Analyst, User Insight and Attribution Models
Who You Are
- Masters in math, statistics, engineering, economics or equivalent technical or analytic field.
- At least 3-4 years of relevant experience in data science, business analytics or decision support.
- Proven experience in Multi-Touch Attribution, marketing return on investment analytics, and segmentation / cohort modeling. Strong familiarity with trends and issues in digital marketing space.
- Experience in data mining structured and unstructured data (SQL, ETL, data warehouse, RDS, RedShift, Oracle, etc.) in a business environment with large-scale, complex data sets.
- Ability to dive deep on data analysis or technical issues to identify effective solutions.
- Knowledge of SQL, Python or R to write complete, optimized queries across large volumes of data.
- Demonstrated ability to frame complex analytical problems, pull data and extract insights that led to tangible results (revenue, seller launches, new product features, etc.).
- Enjoy speaking, writing, and presenting, as well as the ability to evangelize your findings. Summarize key insights for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience communicating with senior management (VP-level decision-makers) as well as with colleagues from computer science, machine learning and business backgrounds.
What You'll Do
- Develop interactive dashboards and reports using relational databases, Tableau and Excel to educate decision-makers at all levels of the business.
- Use external and internal data sets to understand return on advertisement spend based on multi-touch attribution and user journey.
- Distill actionable insights from over 1PB of data to uncover new revenue opportunities and drive the product roadmap forward.
- Develop and share new data products for expedited downstream analysis and application.
- Solve complex business problems through building statistical models from data and metadata.
- Participate in strategic and tactical planning discussions, collaborate with business customers, gathering requirements and delivering complete reporting solutions.
- Use data to equip client-facing teams with insights for client conversations.
- Help us find opportunities in both established and greenfield reporting including RMN’s newest key product: advertising.
Who We Are
- We value diverse perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace
- We have an open, casual, fun and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We have lots of intelligent people to work with and learn from
- We have a great open vacation policy
- We'll provide you with food, food, and more food
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses, and recognition for doing what you love
RewardsWe offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following: - Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable- Long Term Incentive Plan- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave- Open & flexible PTO- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week About UsRetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading digital savings destination connecting consumers with retailers, restaurants and brands, both online and in-store. The company enables consumers across the globe to find hundreds of thousands of digital offers to save money while they shop or dine out. U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information Individuals seeking employment at RetailMeNot, Inc. are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.