Senior Director Talent Acquisition
People are at the heart of WP Engine’s exceptional growth. We are looking for a Senior Director of Talent Acquisition who will elevate our recruiting strategy and ensure we attract the best people to WP Engine.WHAT IS COOL ABOUT THIS JOB
In this role you will lead WP Engine’s Talent Acquisition Team while partnering with executives across the company. Whether it's mentoring about best recruitment strategies, navigating and resolving talent gaps, or building and implementing unique programs to set WP Engine apart, you have an uncanny ability to identify and attract extraordinary talent.
You be an integral part of our Employee Experience leadership team and will need to clearly understand every aspect of the business. You will be the go-to leader with vision on strategies to acquire specific talent as the company’s needs evolve.
THE DAY TO DAY
- Lead, develop and inspire a global team of recruiters, operational experts, coordinators and other recruiting specialists.
- Craft a comprehensive recruitment strategy for all functional areas and geographies.
- Ensure we hire a diverse and inclusive workforce in-line with our values and culture.
- Work closely with Employee Experience and other key partners to assess talent supply internally and externally, define critical gaps, develop sourcing strategies to close those gaps.
- Oversee all aspects of candidate experience to ensure that we deliver an experience commensurate with our culture.
- Utilize data to garner insights and understand our business needs and adjust plans as needed; drive thought leadership around how and where to make business investments and trade-offs.
- Act as an advocate and evangelist for WP Engine, always promoting the company at events and on social media. You’ll lead recruiting events to attract passive candidates and build company brand presence in our target markets.
- Handle our external relationships with job boards, applicant tracking systems, social media platforms, etc.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and help them develop “ideal candidate” profiles.
- Help the recruitment team build and maintain a pipelines that will meet the needs of the teams they support.
- Manage the hiring process from sourcing to the close and ensure our process is utilizing industry leading tactics.
- Maintain our applicant tracking system along with job postings to align WP Engine in providing an uncommon digital candidate experience.
YOUR EXPERTISE AND PASSION
- 5+ years experience leading global talent acquisition teams, 10+ years of recruiting experience in a fast-growing team oriented environment.
- Experience with best practices utilized to contend for top talent in competitive environments.
- Ideally experience recruiting for a software or technology company.
- Experience implementing successful recruiting processes.
- Established network of technology professionals in Austin, Texas as well as other strong technology markets in the US.
- Experience running global recruitment teams and being a collaborative leader. You have experience mentoring and developing a team, leading through vision and values.
- Demonstrated expertise in establishing a social media presence for a company, and successfully using social media to source top talent.
- Organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize work in an environment with competing demands.
- Outstanding leadership and communication skills; along with significant influence/negotiating skills.
- Able to think strategically but operate tactically.
- Strong relationship building experience.
- In-depth experience with applicant tracking systems.
THE PERKS & BENEFITS
- Compensation (We offer market competitive salaries)
- Stock Options (Every employee is an owner in the company)
- Health Benefits (100% Paid Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401(k) (Make the most of retirement)
- Life and Disability Insurance (100% Paid Life, STD, LTD and AD&D)
- Generous Vacation Time (Who doesn’t like time off)
- Transportation (Downtown parking or commuter reimbursement)
- Lunch (Provided Monday – Thursday)
- Gym membership discount