Senior Product Manager
Who You Are
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- At least 3-5 years of product management experience at fast-paced, high-scale consumer tech companies.
- Consistent track record of measuring, reporting and getting things done in a data-driven manner.
- Deep technical background and understanding especially in areas of machine learning and predictive analytics. Former engineer is a plus.
- Strong analytical ability, and experience making data based decisions
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in cross functional teams; familiarity with Agile a plus
- Solid understanding of web and app technologies
- Strong communication skills
- Creative and an innovator
- Committed and versatile learner
What You'll Do
- Create unique digital experiences for our customers, at the 1:1 level, at scale and in real time
- Work with engineers and Big Data partners to build data sets that generate right-time, right-place offers, striking a balance between consumer savings and retailer incrementally
- Set, socialize and execute on quarterly goals - you will be responsible for your key performance indicators
- Develop a deep understanding and empathy for our users, both consumers and retail/brand partners and use this knowledge to identify and solve problems
- Lead the product roadmap for your initiative and work across functions to execute it
- Analyze opportunities for partnerships and acquisitions and fold them into your roadmap to accelerate development
- Lead and mentor other Product Managers
Who We Are
- We value diverse perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace
- We have an open, casual, fun and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We have lots of intelligent people to work with and learn from
- We have a great open vacation policy
- We'll provide you with food, food, and more food
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses, and recognition for doing what you love
RewardsWe offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following: - Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable- Long Term Incentive Plan- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave- Open & flexible PTO- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week About UsRetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading digital savings destination connecting consumers with retailers, restaurants and brands, both online and in-store. The company enables consumers across the globe to find hundreds of thousands of digital offers to save money while they shop or dine out. U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information Individuals seeking employment at RetailMeNot, Inc. are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.