Senior Recruiter (Contract)
Who You Are
- You have proven experience recruiting in a fast-paced environment.
- You have a high degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- You bring excellent organizational skills with attention to detail, ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands.
- You possess a can-do attitude with a sense of urgency, and a friendly, pragmatic demeanor.
- You have experience using Lever or other applicant tracking system, as well as Workday (or other HRIS systems) and Google Apps.
- You have 5+ years of full cycle recruiting experience in an in-house environment.
- You have earned a Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience.
What You'll Do
- You will work closely with others on the RetailMeNot Recruiting Team to drive recruiting process for client teams; from sourcing to closing offers.
- You will develop creative sourcing strategies and leverage resources to engage and recruit high-caliber candidates through online social networking, job boards, community involvement, professional networking and local media resources.
- You will build rapport and effectively partner with hiring managers and senior management.
- You will introduce candidates to the RetailMeNot, Inc. culture and ensure a great recruiting experience.
- You will partner with our People Team on matters related to immigration, onboarding, etc.
Who We Are
- We have an open environment where our recruiters are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact.
- We have lots of smart people to work with and learn from.
- We will provide you with food, food, and more food, as well as free 24/7 downtown parking.
About UsRetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading digital savings destination connecting consumers with retailers, restaurants and brands, both online and in-store. The company enables consumers across the globe to find hundreds of thousands of digital offers to save money while they shop or dine out. U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action InformationIndividuals seeking employment at RetailMeNot, Inc. are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.