Senior Software Engineer
Who We Are
Sprinklr is 1,300 employees strong, valued at $1.8 billion, and one of the fastest growing companies in the history of enterprise software.
In the age of the empowered and connected customer, we know that every experience a customer has with a brand matters...a lot.
That’s why -- from the very beginning -- Sprinklr set out to build a powerful, agnostic, and first-of-its-kind “social operating system” that integrates with an organization’s existing tech infrastructure and allows employees across the front office to collaborate more effectively and deliver superior customer experiences across every social channel.
Today, we’re revolutionizing customer engagement in 75+ countries for more than 1000 of the most recognized brands, including Nike, JPMorgan Chase, Verizon, McDonald’s, Microsoft, P&G, Uber, and more than 50% of the Fortune 50.
We’ve spent the last six years building the world’s most complete enterprise social technology. Now we’re leveraging that market-leading position to help the biggest brands on the planet take on one of the largest opportunities ever in enterprise software: unifying the front office.
And we’re bringing the very best talent in the world together to get there.
What You'll Do
We are currently seeking a person with extensive development and consulting experience. Full-stack software engineers with experience in a wide variety of technologies are preferred. It is imperative that you not only know your way around various front-end and back-end architectures, but can also walk a technical or non-technical customer through the process of integrating two business systems.
In this role you will be leading customer integration activities as well as rolling up your sleeves when it’s needed.
What Are Your Responsibilities
- Consult with internal and external customers in a highly complex technical environment
- Provide solutions using creative problem solving, technical expertise and strong understanding of underlying business requirements and best practices.
- Write proof-of-concept applications using available SDKs and APIs
- Research, design and implement solutions to highly ambiguous problems
- Provided guidance to customers who are implementing solutions using the Sprinklr API.
- Analyze API source code and assist product and documentation teams identifying gaps in the documentation.
- Maintain knowledge of the Sprinklr application and architecture.
- Work closely with the Product Support, Customer Success, Client Services and Development teams to resolve application issues and plan for changes, upgrades, enhancements and new customer provisioning.
- Document operational procedures
- Inspire, grow and lead junior consultants
- Follow industry trends and developments to provide new ideas and recommendations on processes and products.
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
Minimum of 6+ years of experience building scalable web based applications
Minimum of 3 years experience developing backend systems in Java
Solid understanding of web application security and vulnerabilities (such as the OWASP top 10 list).
Experience designing and consuming REST based API services.
Familiar with source control management systems (git is preferred).
Experience with NoSql databases such as MongoDB and ElasticSearch
Experience with Message Queuing Systems such as Kafka
Experience with Spring, Spring Boot and Spring Cloud
Experience with Docker, AWS, Azure and deployment strategies
Comfortable working in a UNIX environment.
Experience with Social Media and CRM Integrations
While our strong preference is for this position to be in Austin TX, we recognize that great talent can be found all over and will consider remote work candidates from anywhere in the U.S.
You know You're Successful if….
You’re just as comfortable writing code as you are having a conversation with someone about writing code. The right person for this job will have extensive development experience but have more to offer than your average software engineer.
If you habitually analyze business processes and find yourself designing databases and writing APIs in your mind in order to make sense of a process you might be exactly the person we’re looking for.