Senior UI Web Developer
What you’ll be doing…
The Senior UI Web developer will work in a team environment in the design and execution of our product. We are looking for a self-starter who is excited to learn and improve his or her skillset with ever-evolving web technologies and complex data sets. The ideal candidate is a creative thinker with a deep and broad background in user experience definition and user interface design. Further, you love to:
- Be a team player who enjoys working in an Agile team environment that promotes discussion and collaboration.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Work proactively to identify, articulate, and help solve usability, design, performance, and architectural concerns within the application.
- Stay on top of the latest web development innovations and trends.
- Keep on top of Chrome, IE, Firefox, Safari browsers and their various idiosyncrasies including browser performance and compatibility.
Who you are…
As the Senior UI Web Developer you have a can-do attitude and a passion for technology, web design and development. You take pride in and ownership of assigned projects and possess a desire to learn new approaches. You are detail-oriented front-end developer with an eye for aesthetics and an understanding of great UX as well as architecting, documenting, and implementing application solutions using best practices and design principles. You want to be a critical part of a small, collaborative but growing team of talented engineers. We also look for:
- 5+ years of hands-on development experience working on software applications.
- Experience with a variety of frameworks, e.g., React and Vue.
- Experience using ES6, linting, and organizing code into module.
- Experience working in a TDD environment with tools like Mocha, Jasmine, and Istanbul.
- Experience working with and maintaining build tools like Webpack, Gulp, and Browserify.
- Experience designing responsive sites.
- Strong abilities in wireframing, mocking up, high-fidelity prototyping and evaluating interaction design.
- Basic knowledge of design tools, primarily Sketch and Photoshop.
- Familiarity and comfort with back-end technologies is a plus.
- Extensive experience in articulating, negotiating, and refining design solutions with stakeholders.
- Excellent visual, written, and verbal communication skills.