Social Media Coordinator – Contractor Positions (Full Time)
Spredfast is seeking dynamic and highly motivated social media coordinators to support and execute social media strategies that meet and exceed our customers’ business objectives. From community moderation to social data analysis, the social media coordinator will play a pivotal role on project teams at Spredfast.
An ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of social networks, technology, and trends. They will have previously managed a brand’s social media community, supporting both brand love and social care initiatives, and be familiar with social data analysis to understand how to turn data insights into future strategies.
They will be looking to join a fast-paced startup team where change is constant and expectations are high. They will be master multitaskers, communicators, negotiators, and constantly strive for flawless execution. They will be eager for feedback, identifying new goals and ways to improve themselves. They will take ownership in their projects and communities while also working collaboratively as a team.
- Monitor and manage customers’ brands across all major social networks and actively mine social conversations for relevant information and opportunities to engage
- Answer social inquiries competently and efficiently to educate, inform, and engage our audience
- Ability to empathize with your community and balance customer realities, coordinating with internal teams as needed to resolve sensitive issues and provide great brand experiences in short amounts of time
- Manage high levels of inbound conversations, constantly identifying workflow best practices and efficiencies that scale
- Work with the customer teams to plan, forecast, and report for all social media marketing programs
- Qualitative and quantitative social data analysis
- Consult on social media strategies for Spredfast customers
- Minimal travel may be required
- Occasional evening and weekend coverage will be required
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-3 years in the social media space or equivalent combination of experience, education, and training
- Strong familiarity with key social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Demonstrates passion for social business; an eagerness to learn and share best practices, new trends, and major developments in the social and digital marketing space
- Enthusiasm for and willingness to grow in all facets of community management, including brand management and marketing, social care, content strategy, content creation, measurement, and project/account management
- Ability to rapidly assess, analyze, and resolve complicated issues independently, even with little initial information
- Demonstrates initiative and independence, is consistent and dependable; is also flexible and willing to go the extra mile to help a teammate, customer, or community member
- Works well within highly collaborative, multidisciplinary teams with many moving parts; highly developed sense of teamwork is a necessity
- Excellent project management and organization skills; ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize based on customer needs
- Comfort and ability to think quantitatively, with sensitivity to nuances in data
- Ability to manage and analyze large data sets, work in Excel, and create and build meaningful charts and reports
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills; ability to think critically about content in context of brand messaging, goals, and voice
- Strong writing skills and ability to understand and simplify difficult or complex subject matter content
- Attention to detail and strong adherence to guidelines
- Ability to manage multiple personalities and communication styles, empathize with team members, and successfully navigate interpersonal communication to create and maintain a positive team environment
- Ability to adapt quickly to new environments, new teams, and new customer communities
- Outstanding oral, written, and presentation skills required
The Perks at Spredfast
- An incredible work environment – fun, casual, fast-paced environment with endless ping pong
- A #freesponsibility work culture that values #awesomeness and #teamswork
- Swank offices in the heart of downtown Austin
- Fresh, healthy lunches catered four days a week
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
Spredfast is a social software company and platform, headquartered in Austin, Texas with offices in New York City, London, Madison, Wisconsin, and Sydney, that seeks to connect every company in the world with the people that they care about the most. Spredfast’s “Smart Social” software enables companies to manage, integrate, and amplify social content across any digital touch point. With global reach, Spredfast customers have managed more than one billion social connections across 84 countries. Today, Spredfast helps more than fifty percent of Interbrand’s 2015 World’s Best Brands to create first-class social experiences.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
Spredfast, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Spredfast via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Spredfast. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Spredfast as a result of the referral or through other means.
Notice to Applicants:
We reserve the right to research relevant facts about you which are public on social media platforms or other sources over the Internet. We will retain such data only as long as reasonably needed.