Software Engineer - Full Stack
eRelevance offers a marketing automation service that leverages marketing experts and sophisticated proprietary technology to help small- to medium-size businesses generate more repeat business from their customers. Led by founders who have collectively helped 12 start-ups build over $1.5B of shareholder value at exit, eRelevance is an innovative solution for a multi-billion-dollar industry ripe for disruption.
As a Software Developer at eRelevance, you will be responsible for designing solutions, building great features, writing solid code, and leading and mentoring other developers as needed. You’ll need to be able to learn new technologies on your own without formal instruction, drive to improve the overall quality of the code, and completely re-architect parts of the system in production without causing downtime or functional issues. In addition, you’ll be responsible for deploying software to production and maintaining production systems.
- Green field – the majority of our work is new development
- Cutting edge technologies – eg Ruby on Rails, ReactJS, Heroku, Github, Circle CI, AWS
- Constantly learning new technologies and tools
- Tight knit Dev team
- Development philosophy – strive for clean and standardized code
- High visibility of our software
- Energetic work place environment
- Each Developer has an opportunity to make a big impact
- Everyone has the chance to develop some really cool stuff
- Instant feedback – have both internal and external users
Required Skills and Experience
- BCS or BSCS – Must Have!!
- Minimum 6 months developing web applications
- Solid foundation in object-oriented programming principles and practices with a strong theoretical understanding
- Proficiency with source control (preferably git, we use GitHub)
- Experience with continuous integration build systems (we use Circle CI, Code Climate, and more)
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience with UI web technologies (we use Vue.js, SCSS, and much more)
- Experience writing relational queries (we use PostgreSQL)
- Experience writing unit tests and defensive coding practices
- Experience debugging and fixing production issues
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Promotion and growth opportunities
- Stock options in a dynamic company
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Company-sponsored: on-site yoga classes, dance lessons and massages
Interested candidates should submit their resume, including salary history to: [email protected]
Please, no agencies.
eRelevance provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, eRelevance complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.