Sr. Analyst Core SEM Build
Have you ever had the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories?
That is what we do here at HomeAway.com, an Expedia Inc. company. We are the leading vacation rental website in the world with more than one million online bookable vacation rentals. Our mission is to make every vacation rental in the world available to every traveler in the world through our online marketplace and we're committed to helping families and friends find the perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at HomeAway for a Sr. Analyst, Core SEM Build to join our Global Growth Marketing team. This is a global role, reporting to the Sr Manager, Platform and Automation, with ownership of the foundational build of our programs worldwide. This role requires the ability to develop and manage scalable processes to build out paid search campaigns with elegant error handling and detection. We strive for 0 defects in our core build and this role will be responsible for developing and managing complex yet flexible systems that are reliable and monitored closely catching anomalies quickly and effectively addressing errors. SEM expertise is required, along with technical expertise of performance channels and innovation. The successful candidate will be highly data-driven, customer-centric with a proven track record of developing large scale programs with high predictability.
- Full ownership of the base, always on, build for paid search campaigns world wide.
- Definition and implementation of structure and conventions.
- Error detection and prevention for all settings across multiple vendors and third party tools.
- Maintaining documentation of build standards and communication with product teams on roadmap for enhancements.
- Identify, suggest and develop new scalable processes for ensuring ad coverage and performance.
To be successful you will bring the following qualifications:
- 3+ years experience maintaining complex systems with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to document, teach, and adhere to processes and standards.
- Proven success at building complex yet flexible systems which allow for and recognize the constant changing nature of online business.
- Competitive health and insurance benefits.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual target bonus or commission.
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Vacation rental on a yearly basis (taxable benefit).
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team.
- Free listing on HomeAway.com.
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk.
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass.
- Casual dress.