User Experience Researcher
Built for enterprises and high-growth companies, Tenfold helps companies increase revenue and build better relationships with their customers by allowing them to measure, analyze and improve every aspect of the customer journey. Our software connects a company’s existing phone system with any CRM or system of record. Tenfold optimizes the way companies sell, service and support their customers, while enabling them to measurably improve the customer experience. Tenfold helps companies open customer relationships that will continue to grow and create value over time, while at the same time enabling them to retain these relationships by providing an exceptional customer experience. Tenfold’s enterprise clients are connecting their phone systems with an average of nine different systems of record.
Watch our demo video - https://vimeo.com/198699478
It's an exciting time to work at Tenfold. Every second of the day consumers need to contact support agents and buyers need to contact salespeople. You have the opportunity to make this human connection more delightful. Tenfold has not only revolutionized the speed and connections of services but we are transforming the customer service experience. Tenfold is looking for the best and brightest to help lead that transformation.
We are seeking a UX Researcher to work both remote and occasionally visit the Austin, TX headquarters.
The User Experience Researcher will report to the VP of User Experience and work closely with Product Management and Engineering to define, refine, and create the best user experience across various products and customer touch-points.
- Take existing design patterns and build prototypes
- Prototyping features in InVision and Framer
- User testing for website and product
- Recruiting for user tests
- Create prototypes for user tests
- Organize the user tests and create test plans
- Conduct on-site and remote user tests
- Synthesize the data from the tests
- Create diagrams and wireframes for PRD’s
- Generate reports from various data sources and fuse them into a custom report
- 2+ years in consumer facing web design and e-commerce solutions
- 2+ years deep understanding of design, prototype, and research disciplines
- 1+ years in enterprise SaaS preferred
- Experience working with engineers and developers
- Detailed oriented product design discipline
- Strong written and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of current web technologies (HTML 5, CSS, JS, AJAX, and Flex) as well as current mobile technologies (Android, iOS, etc)
- A roll-up-the-sleeves attitude when it comes to design and UX
- Experience working in an Agile environment is a plus
- Masters Degree or PhD preferred in the areas of HCI, Human Factors, Psychology, etc.
Tenfold’s solutions are used in a variety of industries, including technology, software, financial services, real estate, insurance, wealth management, hospitality and travel, sports and entertainment, automotive, advertising, electronics, recreation, healthcare, agriculture, food services, and many more. For more information, visit Tenfold’s website at www.tenfold.com.
The Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salaries
- Stock Options (become an owner in the company)
- Employee medical and dental coverage
- Short and long-term disability
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Generous vacation time
- 24/7 parking near UT Campus in Austin
- Rapidly growing organization poised for growth and career development
- A beautiful office space with lots of natural lighting
- Exciting customer base and quality opportunities for advancement
- Austin Hottest Startups Watch list
- Austin A-List best businesses in Growth phase