Procore's Workforce Manager will lead and own the overall capacity management efforts for Procore’s Customer Support Team. The person in this role will initially oversee the implementation of a WFM/WFO tool solution, and will manage the ongoing efforts around capacity planning and forecasting, scheduling & staffing, and general contact center operations for the support team. This role will initially be an individual contributor, with the expectation that over time that they will lead a global Call Center Operations team.
The person in this role must have previous WFM/CCO experience, and must be a subject matter expert in the use of WFM tools to develop and manage short and long-term resource & capacity plans, and implement staffing and scheduling models to support overall Service Level attainment.
- 3 - 5 Years of Call Center Operations and Workforce Management Experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of key call center performance metrics such as service level, AHT, adherence, etc.
- Familiarity with omni-channel contact center operations
- Previous experience with forecasting and building capacity plans
- Experience with Budgeting and Financial Planning Processes
- Excellent Communication and Leadership Skills
- Experience working cross-functionally with global, diverse teams on complex tasks and projects
- Curious, with a Passion for Analytics
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the implementation of a WFM/WFO Tool for the Customer Support Team
- Partner with Business Operations, Support Leaders, and Finance to develop a forecasting model, capacity plan, and budgeting process
- Using WFM Tools, develop a scheduling strategy to support best-in-class service levels across chats, e-mails, and phones
- Develop key contact center processes such as BCP planning, shrinkage planning, time-off request processes, short-term capacity management levers, etc.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.