Workforce Scheduler and Analyst I
BigCommerce, named a 2017 “Best Place to Work” in Austin, TX, is looking for a full-time Workforce Scheduler and Analyst I for our Austin Four Points office. As a member of the Client Success (Technical Support) department, you will be primarily responsible for the intraday scheduling and agent adherence. You will handle all intraday scheduling processes and adjustments for our phone, live chat, and ticketing operations in an Omni Agent environment. You will closely analyze and monitor real-time activity and takes action to ensure departmental goals for Not Ready Time, Service Level, and Schedule Adherence. This position requires weekly reporting duties around metrics including overtime, sick time, vacation used, on-call hours, etc.
This position will report to the Director of Workforce Planning and Analysis, while working closely with the Director of Client Success, Director of Professional Services, front-line managers, technical leads to ensure that we achieve business service level objectives, maximize efficiency, while adhering to our high quality standards. The Workforce Scheduler and Analyst I also works closely with the Workforce Scheduler and Analyst II and acts as the backup for those duties and tasks.
What You Will Do:
- Manage schedule adherence and attendance “exceptions” approval / denial / entry and processes infraction exception requests
- Analyze and monitor agent’s real-time adherence to schedule and contact leads/managers as necessary to maximize productivity and contact center performance.
- Manage daily call-in/sick day emails and processing using multiple systems
- Analyze, compile and distribute reporting for daily/weekly/monthly reports and distribute to management team as needed
- Manage timekeeping system (Insperity Timestar) updates, punch fixes, missed punch entries, Vacation Requests, End of Pay Period Verification
- Produce and analyze schedule adherence reports; recommend temporary and permanent schedule changes to management
- Process Onboarding / Offboarding Agents in various systems
- Process unplanned Overtime and VTO offers to agents
- Partner with managers in managing the intraday schedules, updates, and equalize agent workloads based on call volume, traffic patterns, meetings, and constant ongoing training
- Cross train and provide backup support for the Workforce Scheduler and Analyst II
- Perform other duties and assignments as directed
Who You Are:
- 1 year of workforce management experience in a Technical Support environment, or its equivalent preferred
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the inter-relationship between adherence, staffing, call arrival patterns and volumes, preferred
- Understanding of Real-Time Adherence and how it relates to Service Level goals
- Previous experience with a Workforce Management software suite a plus
- Understanding the importance of data integrity, the reassurance of the accuracy of it, as well as the consistency of data
- Understanding of Call Center Operations, contact flow, knowledge of support center fundamentals
- Ability to adapt and self-learn new software programs, processes, policies, and skills quickly
- Pays close attention to details ensuring data and reporting are accurate
- Excellent time management, research, and organization skills, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Strong mathematical, analytical, communication, and organization skills
- Highly organized with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Skilled in problem solving, sound judgement, and critical thinking
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with coworkers and all levels of team members
- Advanced proficiency with Excel to analyze labor data, call volumes, and to create reports and charts
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office products like Word and Powerpoint
BigCommerce is a robust, flexible ecommerce platform that provides established and emerging brands with everything they need to launch, promote, manage and scale a successful online store. BigCommerce merchants earn more than retailers on competitive ecommerce solutions thanks to advanced features, better site performance and streamlined business processes. Founded in 2009, the company has received more than $100 million in funding from SoftBank Capital, American Express, Telstra Ventures, General Catalyst, Revolution Growth and FLOODGATE. BigCommerce supports thousands of retailers around the world from its offices in San Francisco, Austin and Sydney.
We’re a team of smart, passionate and talented people on a mission to democratize commerce. If you’re looking to work with industry leaders and love what you do, we want to hear from you!
Perks & Benefits
- An amazing company culture that doesn’t just talk values, but lives them
- Open vacation policy for salaried team members and generous accrual vacation policy for hourly team members, + paid sick time
- Competitive compensation packages and meaningful stock grants for every employee
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage that starts on day one
- Fully stocked kitchens and craft beers (don’t worry, we also subsidize gym memberships)
- Three especially cool offices in Austin, San Francisco and Sydney
- A free online store to help you live out your entrepreneurial dreams
- Employee-driven teambuilding activities like paintball, rock climbing, social sports leagues, hackathons, movie nights, river floats, etc.
- Time off for volunteering and employee-driven charity events